Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is everyone planning on doing?? I'll be there with the Wifey and another couple!! They have never been to Havasu and I figured this weekend would be a great weekend to show them around. :D:)sphss

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
We'll be on Mojave Thurs. to Tues.

Everybody boat safe and please be aware of whats around you, especially whats behind you!!:):)

·
R U or U R?
1,829 Posts
I think we'll be down by Moabi as well. Thought about Mohave, but I think the lines will be a bit unbearable.

·
Premium Member
1,530 Posts
i was debating on heading to the river. i think i will probably stay home and work on the future baby's room.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Lower river for us. I can't wait. I've only been home a day, and simply can't wait to get back. Damn this work thing sucks.

Darrell.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Heading out Thursday. Looking forward to getting the boat on the water on Friday. What we do/where we go the rest of the weekend will be determined by how crowded ( or not) the lake is.

·
Premium Member
4,194 Posts
Heading out Thursday. Looking forward to getting the boat on the water on Friday. What we do/where we go the rest of the weekend will be determined by how crowded ( or not) the lake is.
r u sure it might rain on sat, you know you dont want to get it wet..:D

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Havasu Thursday night, coming back Monday. Wife, kids, grandkids....

1 - 20 of 51 Posts