Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from the NE headed down?....I had forgot about it till i saw a post. Currently on a fishing boat in Alaska till end of May, hoping i can get home , stick new motor and road trip.

If i can do this will need advise on where to stay etc......thanks.

Kenny

·
Registered
204 Posts
Lake anna

I will be heading down once again this year, leaving on the 7th, dropping the boat at the Lighthouse Marina then heading to nc state for a college tour then back for Monday to spend the whole week on the lake before the party at jacks house, have rooms already, last I heard they only had a few left.

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be heading down once again this year, leaving on the 7th, dropping the boat at the Lighthouse Marina then heading to nc state for a college tour then back for Monday to spend the whole week on the lake before the party at jacks house, have rooms already, last I heard they only had a few left.
They are booked up for the 12th-14th, i am number 4 on the waitlist:bangmyhead:

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any insight into Lake Anna lodge, they say they have a room....any where close to the Lighthouse?
Thanks

·
BTC cardcarrying member
1,075 Posts
There is a 4x4 shop in Fredricksburg that sells nitrous, I have heard. I am just guessing they would sell gas also.

·
BTC cardcarrying member
1,075 Posts
So, does this mean you are going to make it ? If so, be sure to come to the Lighthouse Friday for some of Chets good eats.

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So, does this mean you are going to make it ? If so, be sure to come to the Lighthouse Friday for some of Chets good eats.

Doing everything i can, motor should be assembled by monday then onto the dyno. Just got out of Alaska monday night so scrambling, booked thursday thru sunday, leave Mass thursday morning and GPS say's 9 hours drive time.

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks,
I wish it were just myself to get finished but like most projects i'm counting on planet alignments and people keeping their word..fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Did everything i could to make this happen, Lighthouse got me in......on the dyno today it was lean and coolant creeping up head studs, whole day tomorrow....leaves me a day to put it together and hit the road.....you guy's have a good time.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts