Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
I was just talking to someone about this and those dates.
Big Ray's birthday in on the 27'th, with his health not doing so well my agenda is to be with him that weekend.
I know pop's would tell me TO GO! That's just the great father he is. :))THumbsUp
Ohhh yea, rumor has it there's another gathering of sorts going on at those same dates...if you go, have fun.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Anyone up for a end of summer blowout the 25/27 :)bulb
Hey Soaker, do you have the links for Hotel info?

If work allows............I'll be there!:)devil

·
BTC cardcarrying member
1,075 Posts
Hotel Info...

Hi Point,1-540-895-5249...Lodge,1-540-895-5844 Lodge ,cell ,may be old #1-540-604-7657

·
BTC cardcarrying member
1,075 Posts
Jack Weller has a planned for....

I was just talking to someone about this and those dates.
Big Ray's birthday in on the 27'th, with his health not doing so well my agenda is to be with him that weekend.
I know pop's would tell me TO GO! That's just the great father he is. :))THumbsUp
Ohhh yea, rumor has it there's another gathering of sorts going on at those same dates...if you go, have fun.
This weekend.I am gonna be there.Too close to home to miss!!!

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
Soaker...what I was talking to you about earlier >don't worry about it. You guys have a good time on the 27'th :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Was thinking about a day trip saturday, just checked weather looks to be a little to wet and chilly for us..........for those that make it have fun!:)coffee

·
Registered
333 Posts
Due to not havin a running boat at the moment, I might jus ride the bike up to see everyone. Thats if mother nature will allow it.. If I dont make it, I will def see some of you next year. :)hand

1 - 12 of 12 Posts