Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
WET MEMBER
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me any information about Lake Camanche? Never been there . Is it RV friendly and Hot Boat friendly? And where are the best spots to stay?

·
Rollin With Fink
583 Posts
Can anyone give me any information about Lake Camanche? Never been there . Is it RV friendly and Hot Boat friendly? And where are the best spots to stay?
Primitive camping on the west end always has a a few Hotboats camping. Only one time was I turned away at the entrance.:D
For the most part it is a small lake and as long as your not too nuts on busy weekends your fine. During summer the east end is packed with folks from the Stockton area camping. I say all in all it is not bad if thats all you can find for a lake. Rv's are welcome and there are some nice spots on the point.

·
WET MEMBER
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Primitive camping on the west end always has a a few Hotboats camping. Only one time was I turned away at the entrance.:D
For the most part it is a small lake and as long as your not too nuts on busy weekends your fine. During summer the east end is packed with folks from the Stockton area camping. I say all in all it is not bad if thats all you can find for a lake. Rv's are welcome and there are some nice spots on the point.

do you think I would get turned down with my hydro??

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
I haven't been to Camanche in years but fasterthanu described it as I remember. From what I understand, it's nothing more than a large mud puddle right now.

Rich,
I didn't get your pm on the NorCal board

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
took my motor home on the north end on the pennisula a lot nice place but small. id check to see if they have any water. even did a thanksgiving weekend there a long time ago, nice place

·
Registered
562 Posts
I live 1.5miles from the lake it is the lowest I'v seen it 13years..There not bad with the hot boats. I run mine with the baffels out and dry and did'nt have any prob's this year. When the water is up it's great to boat on. If your self contained the over flow area is cool cause you can pull right down to the water. you can lauch there too...

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
About 4years ago we brought a blowen allky to north shore. Started it up and the croud of people started showing up as well a cop in his boat. I started to tow him out passed the 5MPH and the came up to us, he was very cool about everything, just said to not run it in the 5 area. So all was good that day.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts