Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
NOSTALGIC V-DRIVES
3,059 Posts
That was the great trip. I just checked Steve's photos to see what yeas that was "2009".
Yup '09. That was our first time partying with the Rocker Down crue and the Klingon's. Good chit. :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm thinking a long weekend in mid July say weekend of 6-14 or 6-20 what do you guys think. I want to get reservations set up at Fleming Meadows.
Good luck with that Flemming Meadows is full You have to book it when you leave from the year before

·
Registered
120 Posts
Man it sucks having to reserve a camp spot I guess I'm lucky livin less than 30mins from Pedro,melones,mcClure, Modesto,res&turlockres.and the delta lol

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man it sucks having to reserve a camp spot I guess I'm lucky livin less than 30mins from Pedro,melones,mcClure, Modesto,res&turlockres.and the delta lol
I love the area. My folks had a place on the Tuolomne River as a kid. I spent my summers there and did our boating on those lakes. Turlock was a meca of hot boats in those days especially when the drag races were there. Camping is still one of my favorite things.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Bob,

The first weekend in August is great. Just added to our calendar. Water levels have come way up and should be great for August. Get the campsites, rent some houseboats or just crash on your own boat but let's make this happen. I will start anther post to get some additional attention.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts