Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
CODE8
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to test the boat out at Lake Elsinore since it's been sitting all winter. I haven't been to the lake in several years since I live in San Diego. Our friend's live in Temecula so Lake Elsinore is the closest lake to go.

Where is a good place to launch and spend the day with the family?

Thanks guys:)hand

·
V-Driven
61 Posts
We always launch at the Seaport ramp off Lakeshore. There is a park right next to the ramp with nice beaches, picnic tables, restrooms, and a few cabanas. The ramp is just a quick put from the cove(though legally you would have to drive almost a full lap to get there from the ramp), which is another nice place to spend the day..

Brandon

·
Got to get In da Wind
821 Posts
I would say head to the cove. to the left as you leave Skyport launch. you can go there along the shoreline (no wake zone) directly or just cruise or as stated earlier go right around the lake. Cove is protected from wind and wake.

·
Registered
653 Posts
They also check your boat really good at Elsinore? My buddy went to Silverwood, and the rangers beat on him pretty good before letting him get wet.

·
Got to get In da Wind
821 Posts
They don't check at the ramps - too many of them but if you get pulled over (for something really stupid) they will probably do some checking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts