Performance Boats Forum banner

lake Havasu Marina stolen fuel jug at hit my truck

3K views 20 replies 17 participants last post by  The Doctor 
#1 ·
Just want to say thanks to who ever stole the 5 gallon fuel jug out of my truck sat from the marina parking lot and thank you to who ever hit the front of my black lifted f250 with a white trailer or truck you made my weekend .

#2 ·
Sorry to read about this...

It was probably some lake lice that stole your gas jug...best not to leave anything in sight if you want to keep it...or chain and lock it up.

It sure sucks when you come back to the ramp and find your shit messed up. :)hammers

#4 ·
I hate shit like this. last year my wife went up to get my truck and trailer so we can load the boat and head out. she said a bunch of people were hanging out by the trailer and when she said something they just started walking off saying they were just sitting there talking. well she didnt tell me that untill about 20 miles down the road when my trailer tire passed my truck. i dont know if they did or did not do anything.

#5 ·
sorry to hear about this kind of crap. I have zero tolerance for this shit. I had some pooh hole drag his P.O.S. sea doo trailer over my extreme in the parking lot once also and of course no note but what do you expect from a astro van pulling a zeiman trialer flying his raider nation sticker on his van. The jack wagon still parked one row up from where he ran over my trailer. :((((((

#6 ·
Had a guy do the same thing to us. But I saw him do it from the water. He went to another row and parked. When I confronted him about it he denied that it happened. Even with the obvious matching damage. He got all violent and threatened to kill me. I had no intention of testing his threat. So when him and his ghetto Raider **** headed out on the water I took the bunks off his trailer and put them in the dumpster. He couldn't miss them sticking out, but good luck putting them back on with no bolts. Wish I could've seen the look on his face.

#7 ·
had a guy do the same thing to us. But i saw him do it from the water. He went to another row and parked. When i confronted him about it he denied that it happened. Even with the obvious matching damage. He got all violent and threatened to kill me. I had no intention of testing his threat. So when him and his ghetto raider **** headed out on the water i took the bunks off his trailer and put them in the dumpster. He couldn't miss them sticking out, but good luck putting them back on with no bolts. Wish i could've seen the look on his face.

very cool!!!!

#12 ·
i was sleeping one night and heard something out front so i looked out and 2 jackasses were trying to steal the wheels and tires off my play truck i went out there with a black plastic pellet gun that looked like a 9mm and walked up on em they had 2 wheels off but didnt have them loaded i got them to sit down and wait for the police while we were waiting on the cops they told me they were planning on stealing them but after they got em off the truck they changed their mind because the couldnt lift them into the back of their truck lol. the tires are 48x22r20 and weigh about 400ish lbs the cops got there told me drop my gun and i threw it on the ground and it broke in half the cops and i laughed the theifs were really pissed afterwards lol

#13 ·
i hate F*****g thieves! sorry to hear that ya lost a fuel can and really sorry to hear of the damage to your vehicle...

ive been lucky so far around the marina...the only thing i had stolen was all my barring buddy caps...now at my house was a different story...we were headed to the lake early morning so the night before i got the boat gassed up and all wiped down, ready to go to the lake...got all the way to the lake and launched...looked at the gas gauge EMPTY!!!....30 gallons of pre mixed 91 octane gone!!! i was so pissed.

#15 ·
I had a spare tire cover and "chicken-sticks" pads lifted from my trailer at the first, and forever only, time I launched at Crazy Horse. That same weekend some douche' came into our camping area at night and lifted a Coleman cooler belonging to some friends of ours as well.

All I can say is if you have it out in the open and leave, expect it to be gone when you come back.

#16 ·
Some really nice Samsonite folding tables from Marine Stadium... Last year one day prior to the Circle races...

I tried to snag a good location for the races and our P.B. party...

:angry:

THE PARTY WILL happen again this year in early August... CMon yall... :thumb:

#18 ·
Wow sucks y'all have thieving bastards out there! Luckily I have only had a roommate steal tools and garage stuff from me upon move out. Strange thing is he wasn't mechanically inclined in the least little bit. Karma took care of him, his cheating Gf wound up prego and he got canned from his job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.