Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may have seen me last night on Party Heat but check out my website at www.lakehavasupoledancer.com We have Lot's of pictures every weekend of the party, we have an online store to shop from, advertisement for you advertisment needs on the Internet and the boat. Let me know what you think? :)

·
Rebel
270 Posts
You may have seen me last night on Party Heat but check out my website at www.lakehavasupoledancer.com We have Lot's of pictures every weekend of the party, we have an online store to shop from, advertisement for you advertisment needs on the Internet and the boat. Let me know what you think? :)
We're you the one that was charging people for rides without a captain's license and drinking while doing so?

·
"SELF MADE" broke dick
1,006 Posts
I think this thread will be moved to GWS or the spam section by the end of the day.:)

PS your site is really slow.:))ThumbsDwn

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
This thread still here? Your site sucks, you look like a Sammy Hagar wanna be. :)sphss
Really? Sammy? From Party Heat last night, I was thinking more along the lines of some random homeless guy. Didn't go to the site to see if any different.

·
Full Of It.
787 Posts
I saw the show, very entertaining. It was funny when your breathalyzer came up at .03 or whatever....was that left over from the night before? LOL

I wonder how hard it would be to get a captains license??? Anyone know?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.