Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Friday test& tune my buddy Jack Wellers, Green Machine went a 7.74 at 139mph, not to shabby for a heavy jet with the big heavy seats and in the same trim that he runs on the lake.
He had hurt his pump and didnt even have his good stuff in it.
If you click on this link and scrol down to post # 48 there is a link that you will show a video that has a little shot of his boat.
http://www.performanceboats.com//showthread.php?t=25226&page=2

To bad he had an electrical problem and couldnt continue.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Jack is a one hell of a nice guy.. He hosts an annual event at his house on Lake Anna evry year and asks nothing in return.
I have seen his boat run many times down at the lake, It does haul the mail.
Hopefully he will be running next month at our Mattaponi Maddness drag racing event here in Central VA.

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jack is a hell of a good guy and I hope to go to his next get together that he puts together on lake Anna, I've had some friends that went and said it was a blast.

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's pretty good w/ the bad stuff in it................how much better will it run w/ the good stuff?

Jus sayin/asking?!

What was the electrical gremlin?
He's damn near run that mph in 1/8 with the good stuff. Measured with a stalker radar gun & gps at the lake right there at his house.
He ran 149 at smokin in the cove last year, they(no believers) claim that the clocks were hot but they werent that hot, my cousins hydro ran the same 152 it usually does on their setup.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
He's damn near run that mph in 1/8 with the good stuff. Measured with a stalker radar gun & gps at the lake right there at his house.
Thats ok for guys hanging at the lake but I do not know of a good track that times boats with a Stalker radar gun.........:p

Travis

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.