Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CALLING ALL HOT BOATS!!!!!!!!

It's time once again for the 3rd Annual Hot Boat [email protected] Kerr June 26,27 and 28 2009. The gathering will start Friday June 26th with free hot dogs, hamburgers and refreshments
under the Pavilion around 6pm at the Elite Resort. Cabins and RV camping are available so make your reservations early:

Elite Resorts
14100 N HIghway 19
Salt Springs, Fl 32134
800-356-2460

Last year was a great turnout, Everyone enjoyed the gathering so again this year let's make sure we respect the local boaters and always obey all Florida Boating laws. We want to enjoy the weekend safely.

SO DON'T FORGET JUNE 26,27 AND 28 2009 HOT BOAT GATHERING ON LAKE KERR

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hell Ya Martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CALLING ALL HOT BOATS!!!!!!!!

It's time once again for the 3rd Annual Hot Boat [email protected] Kerr June 26,27 and 28 2009. The gathering will start Friday June 26th with free hot dogs, hamburgers and refreshments
under the Pavilion around 6pm at the Elite Resort. Cabins and RV camping are available so make your reservations early:

Elite Resorts
14100 N HIghway 19
Salt Springs, Fl 32134
800-356-2460

Last year was a great turnout, Everyone enjoyed the gathering so again this year let's make sure we respect the local boaters and always obey all Florida Boating laws. We want to enjoy the weekend safely.

SO DON'T FORGET JUNE 26,27 AND 28 2009 HOT BOAT GATHERING ON LAKE KERR

GREAT MARTIN AND BOBBY ,WILL BE ONE AWESOME EVENT!!!!!!!!!! ALOT OF NASTY HARDWARE
DOWN THERE,SO EVERYONE GET READY.
6 SHY OF A HUNDRED BOATS LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET,S ALL WORK ON A
150 BOATS THIS YEAR!!!!!!! I WILL POST SOME PIX AND MAYBE A VID OF LAST YEAR AND SOME
LINKS TO LAST YR,S POSTS,GREAT JOB ,WE AT S.P.B. ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER
GREAT EVENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
:)handHey Kevin nice work with the video thanks your the best promotor we could have for this event can't wait. I wish it was coming up sooner. hope the rest of your guys can make it this year. see ya soon.:)devil

·
Registered
240 Posts
Moonshine

:)handHey Kevin nice work with the video thanks your the best promotor we could have for this event can't wait. I wish it was coming up sooner. hope the rest of your guys can make it this year. see ya soon.:)devil
NO PROBLEMO DUDE ,LOVE PROMOTING THESE EVENTS ,WILL BE ONE GREAT EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LATER,KROM

·
Registered
7 Posts
Concerned

Hey guys things have been kinda Quite hope you are stilll ready to tare up the lake again this year looks like you guys have rented most of the cabins at the lake but there still more around if anyone need to E-mail me @ [email protected] hope to see you all soon:)devil

·
u wr haullin w/I passed u
30 Posts
I've got my room reserved down by the lake this year. Not snoozin' and waiting till the last minute.
Hope to see more boats there this year than last year. It was a great turn out, 94 Boats I heard. Lets try to keep the water smooth for some good by-runs, last year got too choppy in front for the spectation factor for the v-drives.
It looks like it is gonna be a good one!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
I've got my room reserved down by the lake this year. Not snoozin' pr there this year than last year. It was a great turn out, 94 Boats I heard. Lets try to keep the water smooth for some good by-runs, last year got too choppy in front for the spectation factor for the v-drives.
It looks like it is gonna be a good one!!!!!!!!!!![/Q

we got to make this happen , 150 boats this yr,lets do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pr - pr - pr work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:|err:|err:|err:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
It Is Going To Be My First Trip Up There. Already Have Camping Spot Reserved. Looks Like A Good Time From The Video's. Can't Wait!!!!!

·
30 Posts
Looking for someone to split their cabin @ Elite Resorts.
I have a buddy thats coming in from Navada for the event but he doesn't have a room, they are all sold out as far as I know and mine is already maxed out with family.
Let me know, John

Please e-mail me @ [email protected]
Thanks

·
Registered
282 Posts
Looking for someone to split their cabin @ Elite Resorts.
I have a buddy thats coming in from Navada for the event but he doesn't have a room, they are all sold out as far as I know and mine is already maxed out with family.
Let me know, John

Please e-mail me @ [email protected]
Thanks
call kerr city 352 685 2557 these are right by the sandbar with our own boat ramp.

·
30 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply!!!!

call kerr city 352 685 2557 these are right by the sandbar with our own boat ramp.

Thanks for the info but I'm really looking for one in Elite Resorts so he doesn't have to travel, etc. He's flying in and will be riding in my boat.

Thanks again and please keep your ears open incase something surfaces.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
free food

The gathering will start Friday June 26th with free hot dogs, hamburgers and refreshments
under the Pavilion around 6pm at the Elite Resort.

ATTENTION HOTBOAT GOERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there will also be a small prize given for longest haul. so if you trailer a long way from home get with me or bobby and let us know where you trailered from and how many miles you traveled to enjoy this hotboat gathering in sunny florida.

·
Registered
100 Posts
kerr lake

my boat is fighting me all the way(new motor)went ford to chev.i am sure i am going to make it i have a cabin at elite reserved.87 sleek "DreamCatcher"
cant wait its gonna be fun for sure:)hand

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
making lake kerr

is that the boat you are bringing, it looks sweet . where are you traveling from? let me know if i can do anything to help. we still have another week to go. can't hardly wait .looks like lotsa peeps are going to show.:D

·
Registered
100 Posts
lake kerr

yup thats her and she will be there, thanks for the offer to help .i am coming up from west palm beach.also have a mobile in georgetown just east of lake kerr.just waiting for some plumbing parts and trying to get place diverter to work with new bennett pump:)sphss

1 - 20 of 30 Posts