Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
A legend to the DNR
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kosh 2012 1000 ft" radar" king of the lakeAugust 25th is the 2012 running, of the" king of the lake" 1000 foot radar runs, At the Sunset bar and grille.

Tech 10 am till noon, drivers meeting @ noon, with runs commencing following the drivers meeting.

$1000 for the top dog, and payback on all classes.

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
So whos going? It's Gonna be another BigBlock Spanking Party once again!

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
UPDATE!

Hot off the press!

Heres the scoop:
$20 3 Runs , $10 for each additional run
Registration 9:30-1:30
Tech and Saftey 10-1:30
Drivers meeting 11:30
Racin' 12-3:30 ish
Bikini Contest right after racing like 4 ish
"Altered Five" Band 5-9

$1000.00 for the fastest boat

Classes will be released soon.

This information is per Ken @ Sunset. 920-563-5702

He said thanks for your patience and understanding as this is the first Run since ownership has changed!​

·
A legend to the DNR
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I heard it sucked this year I need to show up next year and give them some entertainment :))eek:))

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
Entertainment is allways welcomed :wink2: yea the weather just deteriorated after about 11 There were a lot of conteners for King of the lake, water was just not there for them. Many never went out, one boat sank due to water intrusion via 4X6 hole, and blew out the bottom. Un organized was putting it mildly, new owners, higher prices, only made it worse.... Hope they can pull it together next year.

I lost traction, and spun out before the first maker bouys, unloaded the pump, and lost it all... nearly getting tossed. Rick took Chris' turbo boat down the track peddling it all the way, second run he got hooked for much longer before unloading. Gary stayed in his almost the whole way, before going airbone, and landing on his side. We only saw one or two boats make full runs, just nasty...

At the boat ramp up river, we took advantage of the smooth water, and layed down some awsome runs. Rick made several full boost runs in the turbo boat, mark and bob also made a few passes. Flattie and ricks gf took some great video of the runs that rick did. Till next year :raining:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts