Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, thinking of doing a trip to lake mead at the end of july. Meeting some family from oklahoma/texas and dragging a couple of buddies with me from san diego.

Anyone have info on a good place to stay, where to boat, would a house boat be a good idea? I havent been to lake mead in over 15 years (when i was a kid).

·
Keepin the faith
4 Posts
Hello everyone, thinking of doing a trip to lake mead at the end of july. Meeting some family from oklahoma/texas and dragging a couple of buddies with me from san diego.

Anyone have info on a good place to stay, where to boat, would a house boat be a good idea? I havent been to lake mead in over 15 years (when i was a kid).
Steve, We are there all summer long. The three typical places to stay are:
1. Hacienda Hotel.. Cheap, very close to the lake.
2. Sunset Hotel... Nicer, has movies and bowling if you have kids that get bored. Plus there are several restraunts in walking distance
3. Lowes or Ritz Carlton - in the community of Lake Las Vegas. Expensive, but very nice...

There are some cool little hotels in Boulder that you can google search. There are nice little bars and restraunts there in Boulder too.

Hope this helps. We will probably be out there that week too.

C YA.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts