Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for you locals of Lake Mead- Im headed up there for a 7 day houseboat trip in Septermber, are there going to be any problems heading up towards Sandy Point coming from Callville Bay? We are planning on heading over to Temple Bar/Ladder Cove area and parking the houseboat, while the 4 speedboats will be used for excursions and misc. travel.

Would appreciate any insight as to what are considered "must sees".

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Question for you locals of Lake Mead- Im headed up there for a 7 day houseboat trip in Septermber, are there going to be any problems heading up towards Sandy Point coming from Callville Bay? We are planning on heading over to Temple Bar/Ladder Cove area and parking the houseboat, while the 4 speedboats will be used for excursions and misc. travel.

Thanks!

Go up the Overton arm to Echo bay and up. Go to Big Sandy north of temple bar. A ride to to the dam would be nice on a smooth day. Detrital bay is nice as well. be VERY careful with the low water levels.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. I plan on seeing the whole lake. I only need about 12 inches of water. I've ran with less unintentionally:D...Jetboat.

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,866 Posts

Thanks!
Your best advice would come from the Forever Resorts peeps as far as where you can access the houseboat. As far as where you can go with the jet, I don't see any problems with where you suggested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.