Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
"WOW" JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp ANDY

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Thats a bitchen video. Thats a lot of hard driving right there. Notice when the under dash cam is working, most of the time the loud pedal is to the wood even through the turns. Looks like he's scrubbing some speed with the plates, but he's still carrying most of that speed through the turns. And the view off the bow looks pretty flat, but if you watch his head and shoulders you can see how much he's getting tossed around. Could anybody tell me roughly what type of speeds their carrying down the straights and through the turns? Good stuff indeed!

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Hey Lock, ya better get your dicin shoes on when ya get that tank finished if ya want to kick Heath's butt...:wink2::wink2: Congrats Heath, you did a great job:))THumbsUp:))THumbsUp

Steve

·
Registered
426 Posts
Man you GN guy are nuckin futs! That's a fast ass ride in some rough ass water. Looks like a good time though kinda like a heavyweight title fight

·
special k
254 Posts
congrats HEATH you drove your ass off.the video is great and also nice job slammin the door on Rankin after he did that to you.its great having your brother in law as a coworker I get all the updates hot off the press

·
Members only
4,518 Posts
Good job guys you drove a great race!!!
Holy sheet Dave... that right there was a blood bath...

So this guy walks into a bar... no doubt very drunk, more wrinkles than last years biggest looser champion, and very disgruntled... he orders a drink and asks the bartender a question... bartender says what??? the disgrunteld man raises his voice and says "I said do you know what you get when you cross a camel jockey with a kungfu master???" The bartender says "pal you got me on this one"... The wrinkled drunk says...... 2ND PLACE!

True story...:hmmm:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts