Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be going to Lake Oroville again this summer, but this time in the individual camp sites rather than the group camp. We will still be at Lime Saddle sites #1-44. You will need to make your own reservations. These are Non-Site-Specific. They do have full hook-ups if you bring an RV. Post up if you are going or have any Q's. :)devil:)devil

Link to Lime Saddle Campground: http://www.reserveamerica.com/camping/map_of_Lake_Oroville_Sra/r/campgroundMap.do?camparea=52762149&contractCode=CA&parkId=120046

1. O.C.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That weekend works just fine for our schedule. Count me in. :)devil
1) O.C.
2) R.R.
That's great, should be a good time.

i think i better put us in for this one or my phone is gonna blow up tomorrow from oc
That's right, and you can get full hook-up so you can run your tent AC unit....:)sphss

1) O.C.
2) R.R.
3) TUNNEL T

·
!%@#$
508 Posts
with the weather these days this may be the first hot trip of the summer.
Maybe we should sign up for this one. ;)

You said full hook ups? Are you bringing the RV Pier?

Racer

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
let me do some scedule hunting and see if my project at work will have some down time around then id love to finally make this trip with the family!!

·
Diesel Pimp
1,256 Posts
Hmmm

I've only been to Oreoville once when I was a kid, I don't remember it much.

A buddy of mine went last year and said it was full with tweakers that came through camp and stole everything of value when they were out in the boat. And two days later in the middle of the night someone stole the teak swim step off his Ski Sanger.

After hearing this, I'm a little concerned about going there. So my question is... How bad is it? Have you guys had any issues?

I F-ing hate tweakers!

·
NorCal HotBoats
532 Posts

A buddy of mine went last year and said it was full with tweakers that came through camp and stole everything of value when they were out in the boat. And two days later in the middle of the night someone stole the teak swim step off his Ski Sanger.

After hearing this, I'm a little concerned about going there. So my question is... How bad is it? Have you guys had any issues?

I F-ing hate tweakers!
Shouldn't be a problem at Lime Saddle.. That shit probably happened at the south end of the lake in Oroville.

Lime Saddle is a world away. lol (im not makin any guarantee's, im just sayin :D)
I live about 10 min from Lime Saddle.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
1) O.C.
2) R.R.
3) TUNNEL T
4) Master Sergeant +1
5) Eliminator 1000
6) WINspeed

5) Eliminator 1000 where in
Cool, you should have all the bug's out of it by then.

I F-ing hate tweakers!
Just like Chili said, not at Lime saddle.
It's quite and layed back there.
I'v been going there since Lime sddle opened, the most we will get is a bear or deer or so.
Chili, you coming out?

·
Registered
272 Posts

I F-ing hate tweakers!
OC has been doing this for many years, we always leave our stuff out, even the booze. Never had a problem.
I know, maybe we could leave a cop in camp to watch our chit.:D

1 - 20 of 65 Posts