1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Proud DLB Member
285 Posts
Pierre, Thanks for organizing this event. We always have a great time and I have it on the calendar. My buddy "Titty Pete" will be there with us again this year. :)devil

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
no baller wagon here to sleep in:)sphss so whats the scoop with tent camping at limesaddle?

·
Want to see my member?
417 Posts
Ive tent camped there twice, nice sites- would and will do it again. Plus I just go sit next to the DLB sponcered baller wagon and swindle beers outta thier coolers, works out pretty good!!:)devil

This lake is as fun as Shasta for me! the last 2 trips were awesome-

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive tent camped there twice, nice sites- would and will do it again. Plus I just go sit next to the DLB sponcered baller wagon and swindle beers outta thier coolers, works out pretty good!!:)devil This lake is as fun as Shasta for me! the last 2 trips were awesome-
Yea, but when we are swimming and bullshitting and having a good time on the water, I have Devin climb in your boat and take Coors light to fill my ice chest so when we get back to camp I offer you some of my beer.......:)grn:D

·
Want to see my member?
417 Posts
Pretty soon he will be to old to go on those stealth missions- we'll both be loosing beers! :)bulb

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Ive tent camped there twice, nice sites- would and will do it again. Plus I just go sit next to the DLB sponcered baller wagon and swindle beers outta thier coolers, works out pretty good!!:)devil

This lake is as fun as Shasta for me! the last 2 trips were awesome-
gotta do the "7pools" hike again,that was a hoot

·
Proud DLB Member
285 Posts
Oroville attendee list

Since the list hasn't started yet here we go.....

I will add Al and Loretta since I know that they are planning to attend.:)hand

1-OC
2-Robbie Racer
3-WINspeed + One peep
4-707DOG
5-DSI Dan
6-Eliminator1000
7-Rocket-J

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Due to new employment I won't be abel to arive until Friday late afternoon or evening, :mad: but still going. :)grn If I can get there any early, I will.

1-OC
2-Robbie Racer
3-WINspeed + One peep
4-707DOG
5-DSI Dan
6-Eliminator1000
7-Rocket-J
8-Sista OC & big E

·
Proud DLB Member
285 Posts
Due to new employment I won't be abel to arive until Friday late afternoon or evening, :mad: but still going. :)grn If I can get there any early, I will.

1-OC
2-Robbie Racer
3-WINspeed + One peep
4-707DOG
5-DSI Dan
6-Eliminator1000
7-Rocket-J
8-Sista OC & big E
Congratulations on the new job. :)devil We will keep a light on for you. ;)

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Aarrgg

The annual Norcal Shelby club MiniNats at Infineon is the same weekend:p
wonder if i can get my entry fee refunded...:)st

1 - 20 of 40 Posts