Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Rob hows the search for the new whacker powered ride going, hope to see you back on the water soon, even if you are joining Darth War canoe on the darkside, good luck in your search:thumb:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Thanks! I'm trying to be patient. Hoping there will be more 28-32' twin whackers hitting the market soon with a LOT of guys wanting to step up to 400's, which I can't afford.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Thanks Daveo, I've spoken to that guy. I kinda like the graphics even tho its WAY busy. He isn't going less than $95k and motors have 450+ hours of 100% saltwater use. I'm also not sure we would like the small cockpit.

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
28 skater

Hey Rob, just one warning if a guy wants to sell you a 28 skater that needs about 2 WEEKS OF WORK RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN:duh: dont ask me how I know

·
Registered
366 Posts
Thanks Daveo, I've spoken to that guy. I kinda like the graphics even tho its WAY busy. He isn't going less than $95k and motors have 450+ hours of 100% saltwater use. I'm also not sure we would like the small cockpit.
Hey Rob,
Congrats on selling your boat and your 100% correct on your statements above.
If anything comes up I'll call you.
Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
269 Posts
Rob what did I miss and where for you to be selling the newer boat. BTW. If you have any desire to hang out with us degenerate vdrive boys next Saturday I have a open seat. You never know we might get you looking for a flat. Probably not. But it sure is fun. You have my number. Shoot me something if you would like to go.
John

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Tony, thanks for keeping your eyes open for me. John, I appreciate the offer of the open seat, I can't run a flatty out to SF or back and forth from Benicia to the Delta. I sold the 25 Daytona to a guy in Massachusetts so we can go a lil bigger and store it at my house in Benicia.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts