Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
All these storms hitting socal might seem like a good thing to some people but they dont do shit for the big picture, especcially the river. River water mostly comes outa of the rockies snow melt and all these storms are missing Colorado. I saw something like only ten inches of snowfall there this season.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
That depends on where in Co. your talking about. I know the south has been getting hammered and Denver has had it's fair share as well.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I'm guessing that might be because that old annoying continental divide thing a-ma-jig.... maybe:)bulb

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
The inflows don't really mean there is more upstream water. The Green River out of Flaming Gorge Res has to release more water now than in past years to keep the Enviro wackos happy with there endangered fish. Lake Powell snowpack is only at 80% of normal. The outlook is not all smiles. We need some more moisture in a bad way.

·
Displaced Azian
783 Posts
The inflows don't really mean there is more upstream water. The Green River out of Flaming Gorge Res has to release more water now than in past years to keep the Enviro wackos happy with there endangered fish. Lake Powell snowpack is only at 80% of normal. The outlook is not all smiles. We need some more moisture in a bad way.
Well, next time you are out of your car harrassing the general public, do a little snow dance!!:D

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
My snowdances aren't worth a shit and my bosses wish I would harrass the public. Hopefully we will see some spring storms farther north that will help the water content.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts