Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright cali boys. Bring them boats up. I know the Orriville race was canceled so you have a great oppertunity to pick up a lot of points. We have Pro Stock and Super Stock on the sanction. It is a big 1 1/4 course, normally pretty nice water. A lot better than Puttingstone was. It is a clock start but I think you guys were getting the hang of the clock start at Puttingstone. So lets bring some boats up. We have the SS-78, SS-95, SS-90, SS-311, SS-100 are ready to go. bring five more and we can have lots of fun.:)devil

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Alright cali boys. Bring them boats up. I know the Orriville race was canceled so you have a great oppertunity to pick up a lot of points. We have Pro Stock and Super Stock on the sanction. It is a big 1 1/4 course, normally pretty nice water. A lot better than Puttingstone was. It is a clock start but I think you guys were getting the hang of the clock start at Puttingstone. So lets bring some boats up. We have the SS-78, SS-95, SS-90, SS-311, SS-100 are ready to go. bring five more and we can have lots of fun.:)devil
I am not coming up unless

A) Woodsie, (Sheri) is there in a skimpy bikini, Thong preferred.:)devil
B) the SS400 boat is racing.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK

Ok, so I can cover one of those. The SS-400 will be there. The other one might need to be taken up with her.

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
Is this the event called Tastin n Racin?

·
Banned
1,517 Posts
thanks-wheres the place to stay nearby hotel/motel?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Is Randall going to run this year? I saw all his stuff for sale.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Well aint that nice......

Notice how ss100 ignored the largest bunch of flat racers in Washington? I guess Cali has the only competitive boats and certainly better drivers!

Saving my stuff for Burley and most of us (8 so far) are headed for that big one! I personally dont like your cold rainy rough water with terrible launch facilities. The event is super, just not my cup of tea! However, It's GOOD to see Gary & SS90 are getting close!

Here comes the Nostalgia slams:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Notice how ss100 ignored the largest bunch of flat racers in Washington? I guess Cali has the only competitive boats and certainly better drivers!

Saving my stuff for Burley and most of us (8 so far) are headed for that big one! I personally dont like your cold rainy rough water with terrible launch facilities. The event is super, just not my cup of tea! However, It's GOOD to see Gary & SS90 are getting close!

Rough? What is your idea of rough. I'm guessing most of this is because we aren't paying you to show up any more.

·
Registered
158 Posts
What's your point Boyd? Stir up your own pot? The idea of this thread was to stir up some excitement and flatbottoms for this race. If you simply want to pontificate, why don't you start your own thread, and leave this one alone. :mad:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Poor Boyd. We just assumed you would come and play. You always seemed to have fun up here! I talked to Rank-Daddy this AM and he hinted that his truck would be pointed North next week...Could be an interesting flat class! With the Boy Wonder (little Baker) Father Time (big Baker) Super Dave and Ryan (Rocket) Butler, we have some hitters here already. Then throw in any out-of-town guys and now I'm excited!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You guys dont have any legal super stocks. You can all come and run Pro Stock. I just am trying to get some more boats for the nw races. Good place to tell people is right here.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Just got back from the lake. Had an abbreviated test in the SS-90. I can see these capsule boats are going to take some getting used to.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Anybody know what the event scedual is . Is there a show & shine.
Thinking of bringing yours up Bernie? i was planning on bringing mine, if you bring yours I won't be the only winged v-drive, parked amongst a bunch of jets.
Rick
I think last year a bunch from Skagens met up and caravaned up there, probably do the same this year.

·
QUICKIE
75 Posts
show & shine

Hay Superlight / Yes i am thinking i would like to make the show & shine on saturday / weather permiting . hope to get together with ya.:)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts