Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
"A" loop is the Forth campground in from the North shore Toll booth its got nice showers and baths , no full hook ups in that immediate are but lots of room , Usually it gets reserved for these events but with the low lake levels and this late in the year it shouldn't be too crowded We'll be there (excepting rain) Tom
heres some pics from years past

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i think that's McClantis rd. where the septic dumps are when you first turn down the road toward the lake? are those dates confirmed (lake level being the determinig factor)? we stayed on that road durring the mid state fair. i believe on it was friday july 30th, there were a bunch of boats out in the early morning. there was a yellow v-drive well in the 120's about 7-8am. but he was running close toward to road 1 and 2 so we did'nt get a good show. i'm sure you regulars know who that was...

i sold my sanger flatty last year, but i might have something by that time to come play with. if nothing elese just come watch the fun boats run.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.