Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - have never been to Shasta and we want to go in the next month. Have done some research but figured I would ask the locals/experts. What is the best campground on the lake for a 40' DP? Don't care if it has hookups or dry camping (private or state we don't care) but would like to be as close to the water as possible with an accessible ramp there or nearby (24' Laveycraft IO) and somewhere to park the boat in the water overnight (slips/beach/safe anchor). I thought I had narrowed it down to Antlers but looking at the map, that campground seems to be miles from the lake itself and we will want to explore the entire lake every day. Will be coming from SoCal via a few days on the Delta (hopefully at Orwood). Thanks for any and all advice.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
You are correct in determining the down fall of Antlers location, miles from no where, and with the current lake level it is one hell of an up hill hike from the marina to the camp area. That being said I really don't have any camping suggestions. You will enjoy the delta and Orwwod.

Reactions: Kimbalee

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much Larry - that's what I was afraid of. Guess we will just spend our time on the Delta :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
We are Bulldogs Breeders here in the United Sates that Specializes in English and French only.I specialize in the TINY-BIG English and French .We have been Breeding Bulldog's Exclusively for many years . Currently Registered with The American Kennel Club.To improve the Bulldogs Union here in the United States we have imported the Best Bulldog's in the World to enhance our line . You will not find nicer colors English and French puppies anywhere in the United States
GUARANTEED

<a href="Bulldog Breeder">english bulldog puppies for sale near me</a>

<a href="Bulldog Breeder">french bulldog puppies for sale near me</a>

<a href="https://bulldogsbreeder.company.com">french bulldog puppies for sale near me

·
Registered
151 Posts
Antler's wouldn't be able to handle your 40 footer either. We tried to make a reservation for later this month for our 35' and were told no go. We ended up renting a cabin instead...$200 a night and no A/C! If it weren't for the fact that a group of our friends are going to be there, we would've passed...

Edit: I have been to Antler's once before. It really is a nice campground, just not big RV friendly.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I've stayed in those crappy cabins before, the swamp coolers are useless. If you want AC at a reasonable price in a cabin check out Silverthorn, centrally located and 700 for a week

1 - 7 of 7 Posts