Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the time has come...good luck to you /wife and support crew on your road trip and epic boating adventure please be safe take tons of videos and pics to share with us back home look forward to hanging when you get back:yes:
ill send ya some pics from my lampoon's vaca too:)hand

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,966 Posts
the time has come...good luck to you /wife and support crew on your road trip and epic boating adventure please be safe take tons of videos and pics to share with us back home look forward to hanging when you get back:yes:
ill send ya some pics from my lampoon's vaca too:)hand
Thanks Ant, you guys are gonna have a blast rolling thru Vegas Mead & Havazoo
"All" you peeps have a great and safe trip. :)hand

·
rollin on the river
1,931 Posts
Yes everyone have fun safe journeys!
See y'all when you return.

·
Registered
66 Posts
trip of a lifetime

:secret::))THumbsUpRob, Tamara and crew. I know you guys are going to have a great time. I'm glad everything came together for you. Be safe and enjoy yourselves. Hope to see lots of pics and videos.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Leaving Kimball NE in 10 min, headed toward Lincoln then start south toward Cairo IL. Should be there tomorrow. Poor boat got pounded with rain yesterday. Seems like Marcel's idea of blue painters tape around cockpit cover has worked well so far.

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
Leaving Kimball NE in 10 min, headed toward Lincoln then start south toward Cairo IL. Should be there tomorrow. Poor boat got pounded with rain yesterday. Seems like Marcel's idea of blue painters tape around cockpit cover has worked well so far.

Found you guys on FB --- will keep up with the venture!!!! enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts