Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any new details about the "Laker" Boat that caught fire yesterday?? Paper said that their were 12 people on board a 42 ft. Baja themed the Laker Boat, all were fine. Pretty scary!!!

·
Wade & Denise
2,055 Posts
Seen it go thru the channel Saturday, all seemed well. Then black smoke & sank. Heard no life jackets & poor swimming skills....All reported ok.

·
6,873 Posts
Seen it go thru the channel Saturday, all seemed well. Then black smoke & sank. Heard no life jackets & poor swimming skills....All reported ok.
I thought this was the 21 or 22 ultra.... damn another dumb ass not getting paid for advertising

·
6,873 Posts
I don't know either of you, and if you are serious, I don't care to.
Yes I'm Fu ckin serious .. why would anyone paint /gel their boat after a multi million dollar business...
What's your fu cking point??????

·
VOTE!
2,123 Posts
Yes I'm Fu ckin serious .. why would anyone paint /gel their boat after a multi million dollar business...
......that some people need a little too much attention. Why weren't you on the fu cking boat?

·
Registered
4,318 Posts

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Wow, someone getting testy now that "The Messiah" probably won't get reelected?

Stupid is as stupid does, and painting a nice boat as a Lakers advertising platform qualifies. Then you have a dozen non-swimmers without life jackets jumping overboard.

Yes, it could have been a tragedy, but really, would it have been? Get off the high horse...

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Probably. Because I'm not. A fuc kin retard.....
when is the last time you were out in your boat?...we're going back end of July if you want to tag along..I won't even bring up the point that UCLA sucks and you can't handle Patron...

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Great. Just great!!! :rolleyes: Well the owner/operator is an idiot if that is true.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
......that some people need a little too much attention. Why weren't you on the fu cking boat?
Probably. Because I'm not. A fuc kin retard.....
:lmao1: That's some funny shit! :D

RodnJen, how many glasses of that beer have you had? Referring to your first post quoting Miss Venomous... WTF were you going with that? :confused:

·
Registered
975 Posts
What ?

I can see if a guy with more money than brains, would want to get himself some attention with a Laker boat. At least wrap it in Kings fashion, hell the lakers went down in flames this year :yes:.And by the way if you don't care about yourself and not wear a lifejacket at least make anyone on your boat that can't swim wear one. just cause you bought a King Shit boat, Shit Happens. Maybe it's a good thing he's off the water before he really kills someone. As funny as 12 for 12 goes, he's Damn lucky nobody was injured from his stupidity. It's people like him that make the popo crack down harder every year. :((((((

·
Registered
208 Posts
Let me see if I get this straight...
Guy loves Lakers, paints boat as such.
Has friends, but not water material.
Boat burns.
There is a PB forum member taking this personal, not because he knows the people, but because he's a Laker fan?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Originally Posted by RodnJen

WTF? :wtf: Feeling is mutual...Thats why I moved out of Orange County (Fullerton & Buena Park).
I Also thought :wtf: did she say!! LOL
Shame on you for posting what happened!! :wink2:
that shit was in the paper
they couldn't swim....maybe u should have gave them swimming lessons?

Today's News-Herald - Serving Lake Havasu City & The Lower Colorado River Area

·
6,873 Posts
Probably. Because I'm not. A fuc kin retard.....[/QUOTE

KILR back off calm down!! You need to a boat ride!
when is the last time you were out in your boat?...we're going back end of July if you want to tag along..I won't even bring up the point that UCLA sucks and you can't handle Patron...
Haha sounds good.... Thanks tony....
Eddie you just drink the patron. Ill drive and in a few hours ill be enjoying a nice drive down the gorge with two beautiful. Ladies and you snoring under the bow ...

But seriously you painted your boat LAKERS BOAT...

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
You're such a Clipper Fan Kir!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts