Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard from a friend, that his buddy on the arson team in Havasu ,told him the Laker boat was intentionaly set on fire. This was the reason it was taken out on the lake. HMM B.S. or what ? :)eh:)

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
makes sence, burn the boat from under you having no life vests and people can't swim, wouldn't surprise me a bit.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Right up there with burnin' down your own neighborhood during the Rodney King / LA riots :badidea:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope

No I haven't seen an article yet, only the initial accident. That is why i titled it a rumor.

·
DRIVE4SHOW-PUTT4$$$
647 Posts
Hmmmmmm.....lets take the boat out and burn it in the middle of the lake.....with 3 friends that are non swimmers on board,with not enough life vests..........Sounds like a rumor

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Hmmmmmm.....lets take the boat out and burn it in the middle of the lake.....with 3 friends that are non swimmers on board,with not enough life vests..........Sounds like a rumor
People have done stupider things! ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I heard they had problems with the boat the last time they took it out, so maybe they didn't get the problem fixed correctly and the boat went up in flames... Just my .02

·
Registered
268 Posts
Heard from a friend, that his buddy on the arson team in Havasu ,told him the Laker boat was intentionaly set on fire. This was the reason it was taken out on the lake. HMM B.S. or what ? :)eh:)

So you just post random crap on the internet? Dood, you give the internet a bad name, pretty soon nobodys gonna believe anything they read on the internets!
p.s. you'd never make it in the mafia dipshit, way to out a guy on the arson squad if this is true. Next time say an unnamed source told me..........now try on these Havasu concrete loafers!:p

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damn

So you just post random crap on the internet? Dood, you give the internet a bad name, pretty soon nobodys gonna believe anything they read on the internets!
p.s. you'd never make it in the mafia dipshit, way to out a guy on the arson squad if this is true. Next time say an unnamed source told me..........now try on these Havasu concrete loafers!:p
Cool your jets killer, I titled it a rumor and stated what i heard. I don't believe the Havasu squad could care less if it is a rumor. Are you the Havasu rule maker, sounds like you have been the vicim of rumors and are venting on me. Read the post, I wasn't stirring up anything except answers. DAMN

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
The forums are a great place to gather information and remain in contact with friends and other boaters.

However trying to gather criminal intel or verify a rumor here is probably NOT the way to go.

With that said, some interesting info has been released in the forums in the past.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The forums are a great place to gather information and remain in contact with friends and other boaters.

However trying to gather criminal intel or verify a rumor here is probably NOT the way to go.

With that said, some interesting info has been released in the forums in the past.
You can kill this thread if you feel the need too. I get the message.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Cool your jets killer, I titled it a rumor and stated what i heard. I don't believe the Havasu squad could care less if it is a rumor. Are you the Havasu rule maker, sounds like you have been the vicim of rumors and are venting on me. Read the post, I wasn't stirring up anything except answers. DAMN
And he called you "Dood". What the fuck is a "Dood"? :shock:

And the internet has gotten so big now they call it the "internets" Wow! :)sphss

1 - 20 of 23 Posts