Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHERE'S ALL THE LAKER HATERS AT NOW? LOOKS LIKE THE SUNS TOOK ANOTHER STEP, (IN THE WRONG DIRECTION) WITHOUT BYNUM!:) :|err

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
I agree, everyone should STFU! :D

The Lakers have proven themselves OVER and OVER this season. People said the beginning of the season was hard and they would start out bad, they passed that. Then Bynum goes down and everyone says they are a lottery team, now Gasol and they are in 1st without Bynum or Ariza.

What do you have to say?

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Kind of funny, now that the Lakers are winning all of a sudden there is a sudden burst of Laker fans give it a couple days and you will soon be seeing the laker flags on cars and and the raider and cowboy jersey's will be traded in for Laker Jersey's

·
Spot On Dee El...
688 Posts
Kind of funny, now that the Lakers are winning all of a sudden there is a sudden burst of Laker fans give it a couple days and you will soon be seeing the laker flags on cars and and the raider and cowboy jersey's will be traded in for Laker Jersey's
Laker haters or Kobe haters???? :|err:(:(:):)punch

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
WHAT? Where have you been? the Laker fans have been in full effect.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
May Be True For Some, You Can Check My Previous Threads (dating Back To When Things Were Not Looking So Good)

·
Registered
656 Posts
Laker haters or Kobe haters???? :|err:(:(:):)punch
How do you hate the best player on the planet? If you're a b-ball fan, you have to respect his skills. But then again, if you hate the team, you hate the best sports franchise in the world, so I guess envy/denial is a biatch to live with. Good luck with that. :D;)

·
Spot On Dee El...
688 Posts
How do you hate the best player on the planet? If you're a b-ball fan, you have to respect his skills. But then again, if you hate the team, you hate the best sports franchise in the world, so I guess envy/denial is a biatch to live with. Good luck with that. :D;)
Respect the TEAM, yes. Respect Kobe's skills, yes. Respect an arrogant prick with skills, NO... hence the differentiation between team haters and a personality hater...

·
Registered
656 Posts
Respect the TEAM, yes. Respect Kobe's skills, yes. Respect an arrogant prick with skills, NO... hence the differentiation between team haters and a personality hater...
You know Kobe? Or you think you hate him for the media you see and the hype around the Colorado thing? He's got one of the best, if not the best work ethic in the NBA. He's injured and still going out and having games like tonight. You like MJ? He's done much worse. To each their own. For players to have the greatness he has, they have to be confident beyond all else. Otherwise, he'd be mediocre. I don't need to be his friend, I just want him on my team, and I respect his work ethic and the results for dues paid. :D

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
Arrogance comes with greatness. Jerry West said it best, a professional athlete is like a race horse, they are trained to win and nothing else.

·
Registered
85 Posts
People who hate on Kobe drive me nuts, they don't know shiat. It would be a toss up between Kobe or Tiger for the most competitive athlete in the world. He prepares himself better than any athlete in the world, he is always in shape gives his money and TIME to charities(make a wish foundation). Works hard hard with his teammates to improve their game(just look at how the laker's bench is playing). If you think 90% of Pro Athletes aren't getting a little strange on the road you are ignorant, I'm not saying it's right nor do I condone the behavior, it is what it is and their wifes know it going in. His desire to win is insane and that fuels his frustration and arrogant sounding comments. It's not arrogant if you can back it up and Kobe backs it up better than anyone. So to all you Kobe haters, watch a few Laker games and observe how he interacts with his teammates and how he conducts himself with the media, how he creates opportunities for his teammates and still goes off for 30+ points a night. If you want to rip on his assist totals go ahead...He's a friggin shooting guard thats what he gets paid for and he does it better than anyone. So go on hating him for being the best at what he does and demanding everyone around him work their ass off like he does. Steve Nash could use a little of arrogance and swagger that Kobe has.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Good game by Lakers last night (without Bynum), it should be like an asterisk or something........wait til were full strength.... Just be happy with your win!

Suns looked out of rythum last night, as they should when bringing in a new player that totally changes their game plan. Oh yeah, you only beat our lousy team by 6 points. Sure doesn't look like an ass whoopin. See you in the playoffs....... Until then, congrats on your win LAkers fans.

You say wait til Bynum gets back, I say wait til Shaq is healthy and in tune with the Suns.

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
I love the lakers! I like basketball, but heck, why does it have to be on during the TRUE sport... Hockey... Go ducks! Another victory last night!

·
Registered
300 Posts
I am a TRUE LAKER HATER.....but have come to admit that they are fun to watch with the addition of Gasol and the progress of Bynum(before the injury).

GO CLIPS :)sphss

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
Good game by Lakers last night (without Bynum), it should be like an asterisk or something........wait til were full strength.... Just be happy with your win!

Suns looked out of rythum last night, as they should when bringing in a new player that totally changes their game plan. Oh yeah, you only beat our lousy team by 6 points. Sure doesn't look like an ass whoopin. See you in the playoffs....... Until then, congrats on your win LAkers fans.

You say wait til Bynum gets back, I say wait til Shaq is healthy and in tune with the Suns.
dude, stop with the excuses, out of rhythm? they scored 124 points! and Shaq is about as good as he gets, he hustled more last night than he has in the past year with miami. He scored his season average last night, do not expect much more from him. :)

·
Registered
656 Posts

Lol....good luck with that one. Unfortunately, I don't think Shaq is the missing piece for Phx. He looked good last night and was actually running down the floor, but he won't be playing at that effort level much. Don't get your hopes up. Riley's no fool and wouldn't have given up a guy with the potential you think Shaq has. If he hadn't taken Bell out, the game might have finished differently, but Lakers would have still won. Lakers lead about 98% of the game. They handled the Suns, but no arse-whopping. I respect the Suns, but they won't get over on the Lakers for quite a while now, as long as the Lakers get healthy and stay that way. With AB, the lakers will whop arse on the Suns now, and in the playoffs, for the next few years. It's the Lakers time again. Get used to it. :)grn:)grn:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
By their own admission the NBA boys stroke it until the playoffs. I would not write the Suns off just yet. You can't really believe last night was as good as the Suns w/ Shaq are going to be this year.

As far as what a wonderful, stand-up guy Kobe is, I will give him this - nobody can pound the *ss out of the hired help at a resort like he can!

·
The Grand Wizard
2,912 Posts
By their own admission the NBA boys stroke it until the playoffs. I would not write the Suns off just yet. You can't really believe last night was as good as the Suns w/ Shaq are going to be this year.

As far as what a wonderful, stand-up guy Kobe is, I will give him this - nobody can pound the *ss out of the hired help at a resort like he can!
Lakers 3-1 vs suns this year. Also, the Lakers almost took the suns out in the playoffs with a much weaker team then they have now. Remember, Phil Jackson is the mastermind behind it all.

And nobody cares about the rape ALLEGATIONS any longer.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Yeah, gee, nobody would ever set up a pro athlete or celebrity, especially a small town hotel worker wanting to get to the big city.....no woman would set up any man with false accusations, and why would we think different even after there's a settlement? And the airplane doesn't fly either, right? :)st:)Unsure:D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Good grief, it was just a joke. And it's just a sport. No, actually it's just a game according to Hemingway. (that was a joke, too)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts