Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wheres everyone at? On the way to a tie for most all time championships and nobody cares one way or another? Damn I miss DILLIGAF.....:mad:

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
Whats the point, If I like another team I will get beat down by several laker fans for liking said team.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whats the point, If I like another team I will get beat down by several laker fans for liking said team.
Yes. You will. Haha. J.k. my point of starting this thread isn't to bash, only to have other Lakers fans discuss games during their championship run. Inevitably others will play the roll as haters and in turn be piled upon.:D

·
Ralphs club member
886 Posts

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Wheres everyone at? On the way to a tie for most all time championships and nobody cares one way or another? Damn I miss DILLIGAF.....:mad:
They already are tied for the most professional championships, but for some reason the media seems to have forgotten their 1948 NBL title and does not start counting until their 1949 BAA title...Both the Celtics and the Lakers have 17 professional basketball titles...They should count that NBL title, esp since it is a part of why the NBA exists. The fact that the Lakers could win a NBL title and then move to the BAA and win that title the very next year was a big part of why the two leagues merged to form the NBA....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts