Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
#1 Alpha Henry
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on guys, I know it's a boat site but what the hell. I like cruising the 24's around the beach. I need a 24" or a 26" BMX cruiser frame, anyone have one laying around. Old school GT, PK Ripper, SE Quadangle or somthing along those lines.The step daughter digs my 24" Diamondback so I need to build another one. Full bike or frame and fork, I don't care. I know there is new stuff out there but thought I would try you guys first. Thanks.
Fry

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
I've got a 24" DB assault(chrome) that could use a rebuild, but its all there. $100. Or, a 24" redline with metallic blue powder coated frame that is very nice but probably needs tires(has been sitting) $300. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Come on guys, I know it's a boat site but what the hell. I like cruising the 24's around the beach. I need a 24" or a 26" BMX cruiser frame, anyone have one laying around. Old school GT, PK Ripper, SE Quadangle or somthing along those lines.The step daughter digs my 24" Diamondback so I need to build another one. Full bike or frame and fork, I don't care. I know there is new stuff out there but thought I would try you guys first. Thanks.
Fry

I sold my 24" built Patterson and 24" built Hutch a couple years back. Kinda wish I'd kept 'em. Now I only have the 20" PK, 20" Hutch, 19" Patterson and 24" Profile:)devil:D

Good luck on finding a bike. Check ebay...Prices on old school bmx have dropped (just like everything else!).

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Oh, I've also got a new era SE Racing OM Flyer 26 but she aint for sale. :)devil

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Oh, I've also got a new era SE Racing OM Flyer 26 but she aint for sale. :)devil
How's the build quality on the new SE stuff? Been thinking about getting a Floval Flyer but wanted to talk to someone that bought an SE product since they've moved (actually sold to) China.

·
Team CJ460
2,191 Posts
but do you guys have an old school gary little john side hack.i do.check out graigs list thats where i bought my gt 26 bmx with disc brakes for 200 bucks

·
Registered
421 Posts
The new SE stuff is good just not made here anymore. They have a great line up of complete bikes and framesets. I still have my 1979 mini ripper.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I sold my 24" built Patterson and 24" built Hutch a couple years back. Kinda wish I'd kept 'em. Now I only have the 20" PK, 20" Hutch, 19" Patterson and 24" Profile:)devil:D

Good luck on finding a bike. Check ebay...Prices on old school bmx have dropped (just like everything else!).
Nice collection. The Hutch stuff gets big money on ebay. I wanted to put a set of cranks and pedals on my Webco, but the $ was crazy.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a diamond back 24" frame, with black skyway mags. PM me if you are interested i'll make you a sick deal. i dont ride it as i built a 24" SE quadangle which i love and race off and on.

·
JryLineman
172 Posts
Check over at bmxmuseum.com for more of the old and mid vintage bikes. Quite a few on sale. Here is a pic of my Redman Tomahawk 24" pro XL. Made in the good ole U.S.A :D.

Attachments

·
#1 Alpha Henry
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the info guys. Just picked up a RedLine 24 off craigslist today for $100.00. I sent out a few PM's though.
Fry

·
#1 Alpha Henry
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have a diamond back 24" frame, with black skyway mags. PM me if you are interested i'll make you a sick deal. i dont ride it as i built a 24" SE quadangle which i love and race off and on.
PM sent. Funny you mention the SE Quad. The reason I really don't want to buy a new 24" is that the local bike shop guy said SE is supposed to do a 26" Quadangle next year which is what I want.
Fry

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
BMX is rad!:)devil

·
Young Junior Member
319 Posts
Fry
ive got an old hutch 24 frame and an old haro 26

1 - 20 of 27 Posts