Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone out there deal in landlord insurance? i have condo that i am renting out and need to get some insurance. my home owners insurance company does not write it. and allstate does not write home owners insurance anymore either. need to get this a.s.a.p. the condo is in sacramento, ca.

thanks

·
Registered
304 Posts
anyone out there deal in landlord insurance? i have condo that i am renting out and need to get some insurance. my home owners insurance company does not write it. and allstate does not write home owners insurance anymore either. need to get this a.s.a.p. the condo is in sacramento, ca.

thanks
I do! Give me a call on Monday 714-777-8000. My name is Athena and I work for State Farm. We can write a rental condo policy for you assuming you have no claims.

Thanks,
Mrs.HLB (Athena)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I do! Give me a call on Monday 714-777-8000. My name is Athena and I work for State Farm. We can write a rental condo policy for you assuming you have no claims.

Thanks,
Mrs.HLB (Athena)
Sorry, but isn't that an oxymoron?

I sell insurance, but if you use it you can't have it.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thanks,
Mrs.HLB (Athena)
have no claims and donot want any either. i will call monday morning. whats a good time to call?:)hand

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
I have State Farm on both my house and rental house [mulitple car policys and classic/collectible cars as well]. Had some tennant caused damage a few years ago and S/F paid big $$$ for all repairs. Been with S/F for 30+ years. I recommend them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.