Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good referral for landscaping in Havasu. Need to get some colored rock and a few plants for the new house along with some lighting. Anyone have a good place that they have used or seen any really nice jobs that a particular company has done up there? Thanks for the help...

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
River Action did mine. They were priced right & showed up when they said they would, got it done in one day, Front & back yard.

·
Living the dream, LHC
191 Posts
I have used river action and caveman, I would use caveman in a second. Jerry from river action will come in low bid and you will get that kind of job, ie thin gravel get in out type of work. Just my opinion.:)

Also if you use river action, make sure they roll your mounds and such, they like to just pile dirt and gravel then when you walk on it it sinks and looks like crap.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called River Action before I saw your messages and am having them roll by for an estimate. I am trying to find a number for the second place mentioned.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have used river action and caveman, I would use caveman in a second. Jerry from river action will come in low bid and you will get that kind of job, ie thin gravel get in out type of work. Just my opinion.:)

Also if you use river action, make sure they roll your mounds and such, they like to just pile dirt and gravel then when you walk on it it sinks and looks like crap.

Do you have a number for caveman?

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
you should build a barn in the back yard... you would still have room for a pool and some landscaping... you are killing me...

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Somewhere down the line, I wold like to do a nice outdoor kitchen/bbq and fully landscape the back but the wallet is empty now.

·
On The Gas
1,428 Posts
I have had great service from Nancy at Havasu Landscape. I also referred her to a couple board members and they will vouch for her too.

Very courteous, professional, and reasonably priced.

Her cell# 928-486-2945

Tell her George sent you.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Somewhere down the line, I wold like to do a nice outdoor kitchen/bbq and fully landscape the back but the wallet is empty now.
now you are starting to sound like me... 3 years this month in my house and nothing done to the back yard...

maybe we could get someone to do the work for us and pay later, cuz we are good peeps...

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
now you are starting to sound like me... 3 years this month in my house and nothing done to the back yard...

maybe we could get someone to do the work for us and pay later, cuz we are good peeps...

Well, 3 years isn't that long. When you do it you will do it right and complete just the way you want it. I just wish I had the skills to do it myself and save the money that way. Oh well, just have fun with what you have, at least you get 100's of hours on the water every year...

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

My builder is doing a 35K bbq/kitchen set up in sailing hawks now. Haven't seen it but I bet it is bad ass...

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have had great service from Nancy at Havasu Landscape. I also referred her to a couple board members and they will vouch for her too.

Very courteous, professional, and reasonably priced.

Her cell# 928-486-2945

Tell her George sent you.

Thanks George :)devil

·
Social
1,250 Posts
I used River Action. Cheap and an OK cheap job. I used someone else for replacment plants and was VERY happy with my results. I will get the number this weekend when I am in Havasu.

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
I suggest Havasu Landscape and Caveman landscape...

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys, I have like 4 different people going out to give an estimate now. I appreciate all the input and referrals. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts