Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should be interesting. I always liked Leno the most and have personally never liked Conan AT ALL! Letterman is ok (IMO) so I guess I'll be watching him.

·
custom boat lover
498 Posts
Should be interesting. I always liked Leno the most and have personally never liked Conan AT ALL! Letterman is ok (IMO) so I guess I'll be watching him.
That is funny, I was just going to come on here and ask if any one is planing on seeing the varry last jay leno show tonight.:)

·
Registered
865 Posts
But Jay is going to kinda steal Conan's thunder, Jay will be having a show in the 10pm slot ....... NBC doesn't want to let go of Jay...... Not sure if Conans kind of humor will be for the TS crowd, a little bit different demographic... we shall see.
Thanks Jay for all those years and all the fun

·
Cross Member
104 Posts
The eighth wonder of the world is the fact that anyone can say they like watching Conan. That phrase even being uttered simply astonishes me.
Anytime I have stumbled across his show I am in awe as to how absolutely terrible he is. Zero entertainment value.

One cool thing about Jay is that he is an equal opportunity guy. Most have an obvious slant with who they go after with their jokes. With Jay if a republican did something worthy of ribbing he would do so. But, he was just as likely to lampoon a democrat who was equally as worthy of such treatment.

Hope Jay lands in a good situation again.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'll be watching! Does anyone know why he is leaving the Tonight's Show? I don't watch much TV before 11 pm so I am sure I missed all the reports explaining why!!

·
Registered
865 Posts
I like his hair! :D
Well Jay wants to have a less hectic schedule for one thing and can spend a little more time on the road doing clubs, thats his favorite , next to his car/bike collection...

Well i hope Conans hair will keep the audience while they get used to him ...

·
Registered
255 Posts
Well Jay wants to have a less hectic schedule for one thing and can spend a little more time on the road doing clubs, thats his favorite , next to his car/bike collection...

Well i hope Conans hair will keep the audience while they get used to him ...
Leno is taping a prime time show. I doubt he will have a lot of extra time.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Never been a fan of Conan and dont think the Tonight Show will last long with him at the wheel. Think everyone will venture over to Letterman who I also don't like.

I say bring back Johnny Carson.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yep, def sad to see him go. I always like leno, but I watched the TS even back when carson had it. Leno was better though. I don`t really care for letterman but he is better than conan. I watched the last episode and thought leno did a really good show for the last episode, I forgot to record it though.

I don`t think the TS will do well with conan, might not even survive. I will probably watch his first show on monday to see how bad it is, but based on the episodes of conan`s old show that I saw I will no longer be watching the TS. I caught fallon last night after Leno`s last episode and thought he was better than conan.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts