Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any more V-drive sign-ups for the Havasu Hot Boat Show & Shine on Saturday, November 19 at Lake Havasu State Park? We still have a few slots left to fill. No entry fee, it's free, just sign-up plus a free souvenir T-shirt and a bunch of Performance Boat Candy product for participating. This Show & Shine is on the Windsor 4 grass - and the new Windsor 4 launch ramp is finished so if somebody wants to launch and make a pass (between 11am and 1pm) enjoy. This is a judged event with trophies to class winners. Looking to have a total of 45 to 50 boats (pre 1990 models, 24' max -- flatbottoms, hydros, jets and outboards). This is part of the annual Sand-Water-RV Expo -- food court and beer garden on site. Also having an Expo After-Party on Saturday starting at 5pm (live band, BBQ dinner catered by Pirates Den, cocktail bar and beer garden). If you'd like to sign-up, here's the link - Show & Shine Application - Sand and Water Expo

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
I would love to take my boat but I'm not sure if i'll have it back together by then. Still working on it but the damn Doctors keep getting in the damn way...:mad:

Steve

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Chris - yes, you're registered. Would love to see the new hydro in person. And thanks to Billy B. and Jim Inghram, our most recent sign-ups. Keep them coming.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts