Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its here, the last full weekend of the summer, so with that in mind who's going to Havasu this weekend?

We are leaving after work tomorrow and will be on the water Friday and Saturday, and in the morning on Sunday maybe.

OK so who will be out this weekend?
Hope to see a few of you out there.

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Ya, last day of summer, all you Cali folks don't need to come over anymore!! Water is really cold, windy today and the water is really low!!:D The stores are out of beer!!

These next two months in my mind are the best for boating!!
Keep coming over!!! :)hand

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Sat & Sun in the Needles area. Might make a run to the lake and show my nephew the sites. I'm sure we will probably get 2 or 3 more trips in before we put the boat aways for the season.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
The water this past friday towards the Dam was smoooooooooth. Hope you guys get it again this weekend. My summer is over...interior is out and the boat is chalked and covered:mad:

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
raff, gonna miss you guys over the weekend, gotta go back for work. i will be back for some mid week boating, maybe... I am just thinkin...

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Well its here, the last full weekend of the summer, so with that in mind who's going to Havasu this weekend?

We are leaving after work tomorrow and will be on the water Friday and Saturday, and in the morning on Sunday maybe.

OK so who will be out this weekend?
Hope to see a few of you out there.
Mark
Sounds like bonus time is becoming available again. :) To bad we already have plans at McIntyre Park. You and Dawn have good time hope to see you guys out there again.

·
Full Of It.
787 Posts
Finally a weekend without some kids' sports event. We'll be out, actually staying at the Nautical. If you see the SS Mandelon, come on by!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts