·
Deck Boat Cheer******
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She will be coming out this weekend with me!:)devil:D

·
Registered
386 Posts
Beautiful kids my 3 year old boy loves the boat and on Monday we are having another boy. Scheduled C section.
This is my boy TJ and grand parents
P5040075.jpg

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Beautiful kids.

·
Deck Boat Cheer******
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How old is she? Thinking of taking our 3.5 month old out this weekend.
I'd love to say I am young enough to be the proud parent but nu-uh, first grand daughter. She was born Jan 15 so.......7 mos?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I started taking out my 2 nephews and 1 niece this year. Whole different boating experience. I can't get enough of them now.
Boys are 5 & 7 and the girl is 1 now. She started her first time at 3 months. Loved it. The mom calls me and tells me that they see me as their hero now. They always have conversations about going out to the river.:)devil

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Cute pic Grandpa :) Grandpa. Just remember when the girls come up to check out the puppy...I mean baby...they will ask you who she is and you will have to say "My grandaughter" lol

·
Insurance Agent!
735 Posts
Very cute. We are all proud parents. Here is a picture of our 4 yr old daughter last month when we were in Maui.
\
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/16594Aleksa.jpg

She is soooo cute and very sweet.

You have a very nice family George! You should be proud.

Jamie

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Cutie!

Here's our 1 year old. Her name is Summer. These little buggers change your life don't they?

·
Deck Boat Cheer******
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Kids DO change your life that's for sure...FOREVER! and it never stops thank goodness. Grandkids are the BEST though for sure. Spoil 'em, giv 'em back when they are tired or fussy or need anything demanding. :)
I'm just glad Dilligrandad is racing to stay ahead of me!

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
She's gorgeous, Rick. Enjoy your weekend :)

Oh, and Jeff is for sure doing Baja this year. Let me know if you're interested in helping out and I'll get you his contact info.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts