Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on Shasta this weekend the lake is what they call "turning" so the water temp has gone up to 70 to 74 degrees. It was a great weekend with very very few boats! The water level is down, but there's plenty to enjoy!

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
Great the water is getting warmer thats good. Tell them to hold the water till the weekend of the 7th, then they can drain it on tuesday, lol..

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
sounds good..some water is better than no water:D

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool. going there this weekend. Supposed to be pretty mild. You had it HOT. heh
Yes it was 103 last weekend and should be about 74 this next weekend. The weather person is showing it being windy on Friday, but not Saturday or Sunday. It should be a good boating weekend, enjoy!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
My family will be on the lake Friday to Monday this weekend. Our houseboat is Corona colors (white with one yellow stripe and one blue stripe) coming out of Holiday harbor. Stop by for a cold one and say hi.
Charlie

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Yes it was 103 last weekend and should be about 74 this next weekend. The weather person is showing it being windy on Friday, but not Saturday or Sunday. It should be a good boating weekend, enjoy!!!
Anyone going to attend IHBA races at Red Bluff?
If so stop by the #561 pit (outboard Mirage Tunner white/red)and sey hey

·
Registered
101 Posts
We are going up late friday night. Will I have to get any inspections done? Are their any special stickers needed to get on Shasta now?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's cold and windy at Shasta today and we are supposed to have some passing showers thru Sunday. Sure isn't good boating weather................

1 - 18 of 18 Posts