Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing a bachelor party 6/26 - 28/09. Need a pontoon rental and can't find one available, suggestions? Anyone going to be around to tie up with on Mojave Saturday? Never been out on Mojave so suggestions would be good. Staying at Harrah's so we will be on the river Friday.

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Doing a bachelor party 6/26 - 28/09. Need a pontoon rental and can't find one available, suggestions? Anyone going to be around to tie up with on Mojave Saturday? Never been out on Mojave so suggestions would be good. Staying at Harrah's so we will be on the river Friday.
Let me get this straight....You want to tie up a bachelor party to another boat? lol

jk

Ya, rent them from KL....They have those big ass blue pontoons that can run up on just about anything :)

If you already tried KL and they don't have any I would be surprised. If that is the case try the store and see if they know anybody that would be willing to rent one to you guys. Worth a shot

1) Have a DD on the boat and to/from the drive into KL.....The rangers are very aggressive out there looking for DUI's.

2) Head into Gasoline Ally for some fun. It has been a little dead in there but it is the party place if you will. About 3.5 miles up on the AZ side from KL. They have some jumping rocks in there also.

3) Drive down and check out over by the dam. More people seem to be heading out over there these days for whatever reason.

4) Hopefully all the dead carp are gone by then

5) Come/go into the harbor quietly and you will be better off

6) Take some music source on the boat. I don't know if they have any radio or anything like that on board the rentals. If I am out there you won't have to worry about not having music as you will hear me loud and clear :)

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mojave

KL does through Seven Crowns and they are booked.

I am taking my boat but am concerned it may get thrashed...

Have to check the spam section for a cheap one....

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
KL does through Seven Crowns and they are booked.

I am taking my boat but am concerned it may get thrashed...

Have to check the spam section for a cheap one....
I find it hard to believe they have them all reserved.....

I will probably be out that weekend as I am not going this weekend due to three graduations :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts