Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

You are not going to like Newport results:Hondo wins 468 class, Sanger wins Ski class, Lavey wins SK under 400 cubes class! My red boat, did well but guessed wrong on the gear, I did add a little excitement once or twice:D

Attachments

· Registered
767 Posts
hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)

· Distinguished Member
5,842 Posts

You are not going to like Newport results:Hondo wins 468 class, Sanger wins Ski class, Lavey wins SK under 400 cubes class! My red boat, did well but guessed wrong on the gear, I did add a little excitement once or twice:D
Very cool pics, when/where were these shot?

· Registered
736 Posts
next race

the next race is in a town called Ione Wa. it is almost in canada north of spokane wa. it is a great place to race and one of the greatest places to watch the races. there is a park there with lots of shade so you do not have to bake in the sun. the race is the last weekend of july.

· Registered
198 Posts
the next race is in a town called Ione Wa. it is almost in canada north of spokane wa. it is a great place to race and one of the greatest places to watch the races. there is a park there with lots of shade so you do not have to bake in the sun. the race is the last weekend of july.
Damn I hope that race is Aug 1 & 2, or I'am screwed for going!:)st

· Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jerkizoid, when and where is the next race? Do you guys even run an 80 mph class , or is that just with the apba? :)devil
Well for now the 80 is just for Burley & APBA, I hope to install an actual endurance extra lap 80 class with a purse at Ione and future events. We just need folks to buy a Garmin and come.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.