Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Blacks File Racial Discrimination Suit Against Democrats

A class action lawsuit has been filed against the Democratic Party on behalf of “the African-American Citizens of the United States” demanding a formal public apology for its treatment of blacks in America.

The plaintiffs, who refer to the defendants as “Father of Racism,” claim that as an organization the Democratic Party has “consistently refused to apologize for the role it played in slavery and Jim Crow laws and for other subsequent racist practices from 1792 to 2011,” according to a press release from the Frederick Douglass Foundation.
The suit was filed in U.S. District Court in Seattle, Wash., last Monday. It lists as lead plaintiff Wayne Perryman, an African-American minister, author and community activist from Mercer, Wash.
“The case cites the collective work of over 350 legal scholars and includes Congressional records, case law, research from our nation’s top history professors, racist statements from Democratic elected officials, citations from the Democrats’ National Platforms regarding their support of slavery, excerpts of speeches from Senator Obama, individual testimonies from blacks who lived in the Jim Crow South and opinions from the NAACP,” the press release states.
Perryman said President Obama was also named as a defendant because of his position as the official leader of the Democratic Party, and also due to certain statements he made about his party in his book “Dreams from My Father.”
In 2009, the president was asked to issue an apology to blacks on behalf of his party, but refused, according to the Frederick Douglass Foundation.
The suit seeks a public apology, but no monetary damages.
Perryman stated: “Any organization that has such a racist history and received 97 percent of the African-American vote (after doing all they could do to deny blacks the right to vote) should willingly apologize without being forced to do so through a lawsuit.”

Since this is the case, I'm curious to why so may Blacks voted for Obama other than for the color of his skin? Also, it appears the Dem Party is stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one. If they don't issue an apology, there will be political ramifications and if they do apologize, there will most definitely be political ramifications. An apology will, I'm sure, open up a whole new can of worms with each one having a name of a new lawsuit asking for additional reparations.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Let me guess.....for $1.5 trillion?????

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Apology??

Seems to me, an apology would be the same as a "guilty plea"......By apologizing, they're essentially admitting the charges are true??? Hard to say, "well, we didn't do any of that, but we're sorry you think we did"......
Ray

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
according to a press release from the Frederick Douglass Foundation.[/I]
An apology will, I'm sure, open up a whole new can of worms with each one having a name of a new lawsuit asking for additional reparations.

That's great! They should get an apology.
Hmm, let's be careful here. It's fun to laugh at this, but it may be on the slippery slope to reparations. If they win, I'm sure we'll be next.
I also wonder if the FDF is trying to one-up the NAACP and other black groups.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Democrats racists? It took them this long to figure that out? :)sphss

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Hmm, let's be careful here. It's fun to laugh at this, but it may be on the slippery slope to reparations. If they win, I'm sure we'll be next.
Duh! I believe you meant "another round of reparations."

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Duh! I believe you meant "another round of reparations."
How about a one way ticket back to Africa ? Then they can see how much better they have it today than they would have had if none of thier ancestors been brought here.:))eek:)):rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
And............

I want my 40 acres and a mule!!!!!!
AND, 50K a year for all those years "I FAILED" as a farmer........ Never planted a single seed, but "I'm a farmer, pay me for failing"..... AND, "I must have buried the eggs too deep, not a single Chicken popped up".....
Ray

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
I'm picking up what your putting down sbjet however it is time that the majority of the African American community that continually support Democrats realize that the people promising them the world are the people who in fact keep them on the plantation so they continue to get their votes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I'm picking up what your putting down sbjet however it is time that the majority of the African American community that continually support Democrats realize that the people promising them the world are the people who in fact keep them on the plantation so they continue to get their votes.
Imagine you live in south central Los Angeles or Detroit, and you can choose one to follow out of the blight. Which do you think is the most capable, and really would like to see you succeed, and which will just feed you BS about how the "white government " is holding you down. Which will blame everybody but you and herself, and which will tell it to you straight, and tell you its time to drop your predisposed ideas that you're stuch there forever. And yet, who they votte for over and over and over, and which is labeled a traitor to her roots. So really, whos fault is it. The politicians that offer nothing but lip service or the ones that buy into the lip service and keep voting them in, like some how it will be different this time. The fact that one of these two cannot lose an election makes me worry about the up coming presidential election. They never learn. They embrace this "hopey-changey" shit because its easier than facing the brutal truth of education and hard work.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
AND, 50K a year for all those years "I FAILED" as a farmer........ Never planted a single seed, but "I'm a farmer, pay me for failing"..... AND, "I must have buried the eggs too deep, not a single Chicken popped up".....
Ray
No, it was because they were (supposedly) discriminated against by the Farm Service Agency (formerly the Agricultural Soil Conservation Service) of the USDA.

If I farmed land that was share/rent to a black land lord, a percentage of the rent would be taken out of my gross crop yield at the grain elevator. Say my rent to them is 25% of gross, the elevator would issue them (land lord) a check.

So, since they received a check from the elevator, that is all that is or was needed to prove they were actively engaged in farming. BAM! 50K. No telling how many times that has happened. Like I said, they get most of their information Sunday at the rural country church.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts