Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
***** hope it is not for you.
I wish. But I will be fine. I take care of myself and prepare for the worst. It's just sad to see a dynasty we were all proud of to be crumbling. I obviously don't want to elaborate too much at this point but hopefully I'll be in a new position somewhere very soon and they will pay for what they have done. This is not just some sue happy thing. Some very bad things have been going on with many people. I am not the first. My biggest concern is to stop it from happening to others. I'm waiting on some very good news (hopefully) for a fantastic opportunity and if that goes through it would be so much better for me. Too bad these idiots didn't just let me ride it out until I quit in a couple weeks or less. Now it's the straw that broke the camels back of what I've been going through and putting up with for almost 10 months.

Dewey Phuqum & Howe, a California group.
Funny. :D

·
Next to this Hottie.
2,234 Posts
I wish. But I will be fine. I take care of myself and prepare for the worst. It's just sad to see a dynasty we were all proud of to be crumbling. I obviously don't want to elaborate too much at this point but hopefully I'll be in a new position somewhere very soon and they will pay for what they have done. This is not just some sue happy thing. Some very bad things have been going on with many people. I am not the first. My biggest concern is to stop it from happening to others. I'm waiting on some very good news (hopefully) for a fantastic opportunity and if that goes through it would be so much better for me. Too bad these idiots didn't just let me ride it out until I quit in a couple weeks or less. Now it's the straw that broke the camels back of what I've been going through and putting up with for almost 10 months.

Funny. :D

Good luck then, hope everything works out for you.

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
Why is it every time I leave a job, my new employer pays me at least 10% more than what I was making. :D

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
I see a bunch when I search on Yahoo but I'd rather go with a recommendation than just throwing darts.
I do have a guy for you. I will get the info for you when I get into the office tomorrow. He just won a huge case against my former employer. Make sure you remind me if you don't see it tomorrow.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
good luck voodoo! stick it to the man! :)devil

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just meant the ones who don't want up front money....good luck.
I hear ya. It's not like I don't have money. It just seems to me that they will fight harder if they know that's the only way they will get paid. Also, they won't bs you and take the case even if they can't win just because they know they will get 10 grand from you.

·
Liar
1,529 Posts
I might be interested in taking this on, depending on a number of issues. Please feel free to PM me and we can set up a time to speak.

Mike

·
Banned
989 Posts
i bet Larry H. Parker would respond but i heard he got banned l):ame

1 - 20 of 26 Posts