Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoke to a pal in NJ and he mentions Prius' are used by gay guy's as code on the turnpikes and elsewhere..
meaning if you see a guy parked in a toyota prius...He's approachable for gay sex. NJ had a big problem at rest stops a awhile ago ...now its just a Prius "ANYWHERE".. ** I am laughing my azz off simply because those cars are soooooooo gay andhalf of hollywood drives one.

The story is a little different here though... Apparently as I am told, all ya have to do is park a DCB in the channel and you all set up ! ...lmao

-R32

·
Registered
205 Posts
Gotta admit that I drive one and they are kinda gay but not as bad as the new style vw bug or chysler labaron convertible. I drive it for my HOV lane stickers and have never heard about the happenings back east. I do know that in Griffith park if you park with the sunvisor down it means you are "ready" or so ive been told anyways.(wink,wink)

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Spoke to a pal in NJ and he mentions Prius' are used by gay guy's as code on the turnpikes and elsewhere..
meaning if you see a guy parked in a toyota prius...He's approachable for gay sex. NJ had a big problem at rest stops a awhile ago ...now its just a Prius "ANYWHERE".. ** I am laughing my azz off simply because those cars are soooooooo gay andhalf of hollywood drives one.

The story is a little different here though... Apparently as I am told, all ya have to do is park a DCB in the channel and you all set up ! ...lmao

-R32
Well my brother who is not gay might beat somebody's ass if they approach him in his Prius asking for gay sex. Oh ya, he also owns a Mercedes, Porche and a BMW.

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
That would suck to not know this, and get too tired to drive, and park your Prius at a rest stop to catch some shuteye......then wake up to a big surprise. Not good!

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
C'mon, you would have to know. It's kind of like the other well-known gaymobile, the Liberty. How could you not know driving one was like putting a flashing neon rainbow "open for business" sign in the window?

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
C'mon, you would have to know. It's kind of like the other well-known gaymobile, the Liberty. How could you not know driving one was like putting a flashing neon rainbow "open for business" sign in the window?
LOL, some guy on here will happen to own both of those vehicles and get butt hurt by this LOL. Every time on here i talked smack about any kind of car or truck (just for fun) someone always gets their panties in a bunch! LOL

·
Registered
156 Posts
tell me more about gay people in liberty's i have a buddy that has one and the divorce jokes are running thin

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Like I tell the kids: I don't make the rules, I just learned what they are:)bulb

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
"So, the girlfriend was telling me about this hairdresser guy she met that drives a Jeep, too. They were going back and forth about all the features and what they like about their Jeeps while he was doing her hair. So I asked her, what kind of Liberty does he drive? She said, 'How did you know he drove a Liberty?'"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts