Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that you have said I'm not blocked I have a legitimate question for you. Why do you post on this forum? It seems, at least to me, you have little or no interest in boating so what brings you to this website? Honest question, just curious.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
He is a spy for Husain. He is here to get are names so they can lock us up in those so called FEMA Camps when the time is right. :D

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Now that you have said I'm not blocked I have a legitimate question for you. Why do you post on this forum? It seems, at least to me, you have little or no interest in boating so what brings you to this website? Honest question, just curious.
You are making assumptions that are in no way true. I have quite a large interest in boating and always have. I grew up around boating and have also owned a boat that I sold to use the money for school. I intend to buy another at some point in the future.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are making assumptions that are in no way true. I have quite a large interest in boating and always have. I grew up around boating and have also owned a boat that I sold to use the money for school. I intend to buy another at some point in the future.
I don't think my assumptions are unfounded as I've never seen you post in any other forum on this site with maybe the exception of "Open Water" Leads me to believe your only interest is in politics. Thats ok in of it self but with no known boating threads, responses etc. one cannot help but think you are here just to stur the pot. Again, legitmate question, what kind of boat did you own and what do you intend to buy when school is done?

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
I don't think my assumptions are unfounded as I've never seen you post in any other forum on this site with maybe the exception of "Open Water" Leads me to believe your only interest is in politics. Thats ok in of it self but with no known boating threads, responses etc. one cannot help but think you are here just to stur the pot. Again, legitmate question, what kind of boat did you own and what do you intend to buy when school is done?
I had a 78 Southwind 18 with a 460 and Berkely JC. After school I will look into getting a 21 Schiada, Howard, Spectra, or DCM.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a 78 Southwind 18 with a 460 and Berkely JC. After school I will look into getting a 21 Schiada, Howard, Spectra, or DCM.
Fair enough. I wish you well.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Imo, Keep your life simple and in balance with the universe! Go back to another 18-19 inexpensive jet boat. Dollar for dollar, pound for pound they are the most fun you can have wearing a swim suit:party:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Ive seen this on other sites,If u dont think these green/libs troll sites to screw chit up u have mistaken.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Ive seen this on other sites,If u dont think these green/libs troll sites to screw chit up u have mistaken.
Yep. They seem to come in pairs also. ;)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Imo, Keep your life simple and in balance with the universe! Go back to another 18-19 inexpensive jet boat. Dollar for dollar, pound for pound they are the most fun you can have wearing a swim suit:party:
X2 my Spectra18 was a fun boat!

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
If you are referring to me, I just posted a shadetree mechanic tip in the Jetboat forum...Feel free to copy and paste it to your barn wall, since someday you may graduate to a car motor powered boat... :)hand
I don't think I'd be saying that unless you can beat that whacker.:D
By the way didn't your mommy teach you squirtguns are for childrenhil:)hil:)hil:)

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
By the way didn't your mommy teach you squirtguns are for childrenhil:)hil:)hil:)
:D :D :D :D I gots another supa wacka on the work bench. :)

I will admit though, I was taking to Youngblood last Friday about a new TX 20 with a BBC. :))eek:))

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey, at least he claims to have owned a boat....I had my doubts. I thought he was just another self appointed troll that was or is compensated by the DNC for his left wing diatribes. Not unlike the same trolls the DNC uses to call into conservative radio talkshows baiting the host into saying something that would make a good soundbyte for their leftwing agenda.:)hand

1 - 16 of 16 Posts