Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Surprisingly they are not that much more than a new set of bassett's when you are talking about a set of top notch racing headers. Some of the custom racing headers are upwards of $2500.

·
Retired Air Force
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, these look nice. I like the style of their V-drive headers a little more but they will not fit right into a jet because the engine is tilted back instead of front. My order is in for a new set, should be done in a month. Not much more $$ than generic set and custom made for my engine. I will also have removable collectors (included) so I bought some Borla collector mufflers so I can interchange depending on where I go. Will post pics when done.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Yes, these look nice. I like the style of their V-drive headers a little more but they will not fit right into a jet because the engine is tilted back instead of front. My order is in for a new set, should be done in a month. Not much more $$ than generic set and custom made for my engine. I will also have removable collectors (included) so I bought some Borla collector mufflers so I can interchange depending on where I go. Will post pics when done.
Just curious if you care to share the cost ? and does he offer them with water injection ? Thanks Tom

·
Retired Air Force
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not sure what you mean about "share the cost"? As I am running E85 the engine will run cooler so I opted out of the water injection. They will be ceramic coated though.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Had cyclones buddy Lucas build me a set of stainless headers, gotta say, I'm happy with finished product and the quality of work is second to none! His standard Bassett style of header starts @ $2500 which is like the ones on my boat

Attachments

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Lucas' number is 714-317-8393, guy has a shop and builds headers for Porsche among all other sorts of engines and fabrication

1 - 20 of 53 Posts