Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Woo hoo, less than 3 months. Ok, back to shoveling snow in 15* weather. :)coffee

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
That means it's time to start polishing and waxxing you boats.:D

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I heard that some peoples boats are soooo fast the dirt dosent even stick!

come on june baby!

Thanks for the compliment, but I still have to wash and wax it. Hey, a tip for you, when you're done putting that first coat on, make sure you don't leave any residue on that pretty blue. :D :D

·
not ******
718 Posts
Thanks for the compliment, but I still have to wash and wax it. Hey, a tip for you, when you're done putting that first coat on, make sure you don't leave any residue on that pretty blue. :D :D

Dont worry she'll be clean! getting ready to start stock piling fuel and jugs. found a good deal on 5 gallon jugs from torco its a 4 pack :D will be picking up my first 55 gallon drum march 29th.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Lake Anna

Can anyone forward me a map of the lake and the location of Jacks house from the Lighthouse Inn, how far of a run is it?

Thanks

·
BTC cardcarrying member
1,075 Posts
Lighthouse Inn-Jacks House

Hey 79,Its about a 15 minute ride if you are not in a hurry.Im also staying at the Lighthouse,getting in Wed.about noon.When are you getting in?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Arrival

Leaving Mass. thursday am and getting to the Lighthouse Inn around dinner time that afternoon, staying till monday AM

1 - 20 of 49 Posts