Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
huge member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets get together and go boating at garcia bend or miller! I have all week off ... so all you working guys call in sick this week.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Lets get together and go boating at garcia bend or miller! I have all week off ... so all you working guys call in sick this week.
i had all last week off WTF!

·
Registered
210 Posts
whats up i get off a about 4-30 ish what days are we talking about boatn:)devil

·
Registered
981 Posts
id be down to hit the water wafter wednesday.. Hell maybe on wednesday.. this sunday a few guys are goin out as well..

i was just on 10 days vacation whats another 3 days of sick leave?? lol good thing my boss is a good buddy of mine :)devil

andrew what was up with that bowl??

·
Registered
210 Posts
lets hit the water on thursday ? and i'am going to go get it on friday if it is still there.:)devil

·
Registered
210 Posts
id be down to hit the water wafter wednesday.. Hell maybe on wednesday.. this sunday a few guys are goin out as well..

i was just on 10 days vacation whats another 3 days of sick leave?? lol good thing my boss is a good buddy of mine :)devil

dude whats up with sunday?

·
Registered
210 Posts
hey jimthetoolman good lookin out on the geardrive so i'll see u out there on the water on thursday ? where u going to be,were usally at or around the discovery area.:)devil

·
I don't feel tardy
845 Posts

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts

damn dude, you're even typing like you have cotton on your fingers :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
Do you guys hang around ski beach or up river from that?
if you are talking about us ,ski beach is the miller lunch isn'it and were acually around down river right past down town where the american and sac river T together.:)

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Ijust got word that my parts shipped today so I shoudl have them in the morning, get them installed and new oil and filter and by Wednesday ready to rock and roll.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Damn Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost wish I was going to Melones!! I could use a Beach Boys Blast:)hand:)hand:)hand:)hand

1 - 20 of 115 Posts