Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For this guy......I think he said he was turning 50 sumthin :))eek:)) Anyways Saturday 4:30/5:00ish at the BANDIT stables. Smash is making burgers....hell, lets do a pot luck! Oh and don't forget the Original Banquet Beer!!! :)devil Oh yeah its a suprise......:D

this is what it used to look like!!!!

Attachments

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
Come one come all, and ladies: The wearing of tops will NOT be permitted. Bottoms are optional but they must be easily removeable. :D
Like Rhino said BYOB/potluck. We'll have a few grills going with dogs/burgers. Bring whatever other meat/side dish stuff you fancy - potatoe salad, etc.

Oh and everyone should bring Herbert an 18 pack of Coors. (He likes to build little forts with the boxes).

First one to show up with a stripper wins a free beer!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WTF??? I just got a PM saying that this was all hush hush........
What's up with that???
You obviously didn't read the thread starter, I said "Oh yeh, it's a suprise"

You think pops is gonna pay attention to anything other than boat/mechanical threads????? NOT :D At his age simply turning ON the computer is a full day task!!!!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

There is 20 acres of parking, please bring motorhomes, sleeping bags etc...as there may be some drinking involved :D

Attachments

·
2,040 Posts
WTF??? I just got a PM saying that this was all hush hush........
What's up with that???
Rhino changed it. You get that new hydro up there yet? We're gonna use it & my new flat hull for tables. :D

·
Short and stout
230 Posts
Great Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first time I got onto this Forum I had a bunch of questions and out of no ware this guy named the bandit pm me with his phone number letting me know that he wanted me to call him. So I did and I must say this is one of the coolest guys I've talked to in a long time. He was trying to get me to come up to CFW for the first time to meet him and all of you guys as well. Needless to say I did not make it. The thing that got me was he talked to me as if I was a long time friend as he called me son the whole time I was on the phone do to my age and invited me to his shop to show and tell. All I can say is guys like this need to be shown the appreciation they deserve. With that said I hope that you guys though him one of if not the best party he has ever had. :)devil

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Rhino changed it. You get that new hydro up there yet? We're gonna use it & my new flat hull for tables. :D
Yup, Pauly Wog and I delivered it to him last night.................
He said he might fall in love with it.
Then we loaded up an injected tunnel ram motor in the back of my truck when Andy wasn't looking and got the hell out of there.

·
Registered
612 Posts
The first time I got onto this Forum I had a bunch of questions and out of no ware this guy named the bandit pm me with his phone number letting me know that he wanted me to call him. So I did and I must say this is one of the coolest guys I've talked to in a long time. He was trying to get me to come up to CFW for the first time to meet him and all of you guys as well. Needless to say I did not make it. The thing that got me was he talked to me as if I was a long time friend as he called me son the whole time I was on the phone do to my age and invited me to his shop to show and tell. All I can say is guys like this need to be shown the appreciation they deserve. With that said I hope that you guys though him one of if not the best party he has ever had. :)devil
Yeah, I know what you mean! when I bought my sanger from you, you told me the v-drive guys were a tight knit group of guys who would do anything for a fellow boater.That sounded good, but it was proven to me shortly after my first posting-it was the bandit offering his help and his phone number.I called him and he talked me through the steering setup that I had no idea how to install.I had only owned outboards before and had no idea what i was doing.He didn't care about that, he just wanted me to be safe.I hope to get more advise from him in the future, as he seems to be a really cool guy. Anybody got an exrta cot in your motorhome for the party? I'm in Santa Rosa-Kinda far to drive home !!!

·
Coors Light Tour - 2010
341 Posts
Yup, Pauly Wog and I delivered it to him last night.................
He said he might fall in love with it.
Then we loaded up an injected tunnel ram motor in the back of my truck when Andy wasn't looking and got the hell out of there.
.......... wait a minute???

·
Coors Light Tour - 2010
341 Posts
Hey Matt,

I didn't know you were so good with maps.....
... I cleaned up one or two things, but overall it was pretty good!

I couldn't tell tell if you were tracing an elephant's trunk or what, so I went with what would make Quickjet the happiest...

·
2,040 Posts
. Anybody got an exrta cot in your motorhome for the party? I'm in Santa Rosa-Kinda far to drive home !!!
There's always room somewhere. Come on down. :)devil We may have to go grab Andy's infamous "Stabbin' Cabin" motorhome out of the cove and bring it home for the weekend. Probably needs the batteries charged anyway.

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Hey Matt,

I didn't know you were so good with maps.....
... I cleaned up one or two things, but overall it was pretty good!

I couldn't tell tell if you were tracing an elephant's trunk or what, so I went with what would make Quickjet the happiest...
Wait a tick.............

1 - 20 of 21 Posts