Crickets.

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
Well lets just say they were better than all but 2 east coast teams... :)grn

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
How are your Knicks Wet Dream? How about the Mets? Syracuse football? You pick one NY and you own them all. I wouldnt be pounding my chest too hard if I were you.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hey Mr. East coast pride, nice Hallet. Shouldn't you have a KICK ASS Boston whaler or something????? I'm just saying:)hand

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
:)Violin:)Violin
Reality
hil:)
No, really, thanks.
Crickets.
Must be a YankMe fan. Anyone ever notice that Mets/Jets fans usually seem to be pretty cool peeps. Yet YankMe/Giants fans are annoying.:D I say annoying to be polite.:D

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How are your Knicks Wet Dream? How about the Mets? Syracuse football? You pick one NY and you own them all. I wouldnt be pounding my chest too hard if I were you.
Sharks, Ducks? Oh wait, here's a GREAT one. Clippers. hil:)

·
Registered
917 Posts
I think the CA teams are doing a little better than the teams from Connecticut. By the way, what are those teams again? :D

Oh, and enjoy the next 6 months of gray sky's, freezing rain, slush, snow shoveling, and generally crappy weather! :)sphss:D:)hand

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I think the CA teams are doing a little better than the teams from Connecticut. By the way, what are those teams again? :D

Oh, and enjoy the next 6 months of gray sky's, freezing rain, slush, snow shoveling, and generally crappy weather! :)sphss:D:)hand
We gave him the bandwagon benefit of the doubt since his state is void of any talent.

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sharks? That is 400 miles away. Learn your geography brother. Do they have maps on the East Coast?

Ok, you've pointed out your own stupidity. Revert back to the thread title. It has Cali in the title, as in California, as in the whole state. Did you know that San Jose and Sacramento, even Redding is in the state. You're a tool.

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, good job Lakers as 2009 champs. Season gets started tomorrow on the way to be 2010 champs. Let's hear it for the Ct champs???? Let me know when Ct is of any relevance. :):)punch :D

You guys make this so fun, coming up with every excuse to hide the fact that your teams failed. Ps, basketball season, as the poor example you gave is actually a season that covers 2 calendar years. 2008-2009. You just really wanted to be able to say the lakers got 2009. NOT. :D

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Ok, you've pointed out your own stupidity. Revert back to the thread title. It has Cali in the title, as in California, as in the whole state. Did you know that San Jose and Sacramento, even Redding is in the state. You're a tool.
That being said....... What the hell are YOU doing repping a state you don't even live in, wannabe! :D:D

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
come onn wet dream, pull out the Uconn mens and womens B ball. I ain't helping you no more......

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That being said....... What the hell are YOU doing repping a state you don't even live in, wannabe! :D:D
This gets better and better. In not "repping" a state...I'm trash talking yours. :)hand

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
You guys make this so fun, coming up with every excuse to hide the fact that your teams failed. Ps, basketball season, as the poor example you gave is actually a season that covers 2 calendar years. 2008-2009. You just really wanted to be able to say the lakers got 2009. NOT. :D
You are actually making this easy. Nobody is making excuses, you said 2009. Lakers won the championship in 2009. What has any east coast pro team won in 2009? You really don't have much room to talk.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts