Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Chairman O's arrogance will blow up in his face sooner than later.....I just hope too many innocent lives aren't destroyed during the event.

Very hard to even fathom how Iran's unstable leadership positions can be trusted with slingshots much less nuclear technology. Just a matter of time before an Islamic sympathizer or mercenary with the knowledge puts together a package.

HusseinO doesn't realize he is forcing the Israelies' hand into protecting their welfare and very existance.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Chairman O's arrogance will blow up in his face sooner than later.....I just hope too many innocent lives aren't destroyed during the event.

Very hard to even fathom how Iran's unstable leadership positions can be trusted with slingshots much less nuclear technology. Just a matter of time before an Islamic sympathizer or mercenary with the knowledge puts together a package.

HusseinO doesn't realize he is forcing the Israelies' hand into protecting their welfare and very existance.
i say let em at each other and hope its not so bad that a nuclear cloud comes our way:)sphss

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
i say let em at each other and hope its not so bad that a nuclear cloud comes our way:)sphss
I'm bettin' on the "Jooooze" as Blown used to call 'em....;)

O needs to learn the rest of the world isn't buying into his BS. Our foes are laughing and/or salivating and our allies are disgusted in him and his traveling circus of errors.

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
I'm bettin' on the "Jooooze" as Blown used to call 'em....;)
O needs to learn the rest of the world isn't buying into his BS. Our foes are laughing and/or salivating and our allies are disgusted in him and his traveling circus of errors.
lol, well they've got the $$$ for the good shit:D

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
"What I do believe is that Iran has legitimate energy concerns, legitimate aspirations," Obama said, adding that the international community also "has a very real interest" in preventing a nuclear arms race.

then.....

Obama Invites Iran to July 4th Parties

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 7:25 AM

javascript:setActiveStyleSheet('largeFont');
SAN PEDRO SULA, Honduras -- In a new overture to Iran, the Obama administration has authorized U.S. embassies around the world to invite Iranian officials to Independence Day parties they host on or around July 4.

A State Department cable sent to all U.S. embassies and consulates Friday said U.S. diplomats could ask their Iranian counterparts to attend the festivities, which generally feature speeches about American values, fireworks, and, of course, hot dogs and hamburgers.

The posts "may invite representatives from the government of Iran" to the events, a State Department official said Tuesday, quoting from the document. The official spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss an internal communication.

It was not clear how many embassies and consulates would invite Iranian diplomats to the July 4 parties or whether any Iranians would accept the invitations.

Ok, have nukes and come party with us since you want to destroy us......makes since that we would share on of our most important days in this countries history with government officials that want to destroy us. Who is buying the beer? I guess the tax payers?

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
As long as the innocents are liberals, no matter, we have too many of them anyway. The scales need to be righted by any means.

Nothing like a little poetic justice in the morning.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts

·
adjones419
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So much for the apology tour!

"Obama and his administration have sown new seeds to increase hatred and revenge on America," bin Laden said. "Let the American people be ready to reap what the White House leaders have sown," he added.
Just invite him over for burgers and brats on the 4th of July. While he's there, he can ask Ahmadinejad to borrow some of his nuclear technology.

·
"The" masheenist
5,444 Posts
obama seems to have an agenda which does not support the country he was elected to lead...
Just like any other demoncrap, they do it in your best interest, you don't know what is best for you.

Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts