Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As part of the Obama green energy program, the goal was to train 124,893 people, and place 79,854 (64%) in new green jobs. After 17 months, the results of the green jobs program indicate that only 52,762 were trained, and only 8,035 got green jobs – each job costs tax payers about $62,000. (U.S. Dept. of Labor Inspector General, Jan. 2012)

President Obama’s first re-election campaign ad boasts of 2.7 million green energy jobs. But, nothing in the Departments of Energy, Labor or Commerce justifies such job claims. He simply lied to his sheep and they bought it again. Who here is surprised? Rod will step up soon to tell us all how this is working wonders for America, no doubt.

Green Jobs Chart.jpg

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What? No cute drive-by from shue? No explanation from 1986 Bobby about how green jobs are actually booming? I'm shocked that not a single liberal stopped in to refute this disastrous record and giant waste of funds by their hero?

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Chu announces....

What? No cute drive-by from shue? No explanation from 1986 Bobby about how green jobs are actually booming? I'm shocked that not a single liberal stopped in to refute this disastrous record and giant waste of funds by their hero?
Chu has announced his departure from the Energy Dept as soon as a replacement can be ratified... I wonder what the statute of limitations is for bullshit loans??...
Ray

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
The fool's have never worked a real job in their lives, why would one think that they'd know how to help business? The democratic party is made up of mostly lawyers and political science majors, whereas the republican party has business owners and doctors. My father once told me that if you look at what successful people do and follow that, you'll be successful, but if you follow those that don't know anything about a subject, that's exactly what you'll learn!!

Kind of goes along with what he said while I was in college complaining about the ridiculous things they were teaching -
"Those that can, do; those who can't, teach!"! Seems like we have a bunch of teachers in this administration!!!

·
Registered
7,144 Posts
Hold your breath and wait for it... :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts