Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,278 Posts

·
i'm back!!
687 Posts
LOL..new motors seem to be a trend...heres mine gettin done..588 inch(4.625x4.375), 9-1, on gas with 24 psi. callies,oliver billet HD rods,.904 lifters,dart 360,jesel,flatout gaskets o'ringed,olson pan,nextec springs,mersch intake,14-71,msd mag.lol and a +200 shot on top for good measure....should make good power...:p

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
LOL..new motors seem to be a trend...heres mine gettin done..588 inch(4.625x4.375), 9-1, on gas with 24 psi. callies,oliver billet HD rods,.904 lifters,dart 360,jesel,flatout gaskets o'ringed,olson pan,nextec springs,mersch intake,14-71,msd mag.lol and a +200 shot on top for good measure....should make good power...:p

Gulp........ We have to get you to come West sometime.

Ill play, but Im not revealing "too much"

;)
X. Let's see the rest of the hull. I'm, thinking it's about time and I WANT ONE!!!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Thats looking real nice Tye. You doing a color change too?
I am going to do the bottom, from the orange stripe down! filled all the old holes from the rub rail,replacing the transom wood, floor, gunnel surports, filling a few holes in the dash!!!!! alot of work to do, but it WILL be ready for summer! I will post more pics soon!:)hand As for the orange we call this boat the pumpkin pumper! lol

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
More pics

I am going to do the bottom, from the orange stripe down! filled all the old holes from the rub rail,replacing the transom wood, floor, gunnel surports, filling a few holes in the dash!!!!! alot of work to do, but it WILL be ready for summer! I will post more pics soon!:)hand As for the orange we call this boat the pumpkin pumper! lol[/QUOTE

PICS

·
Registered
266 Posts
Looks like crippled midget racing (BUBBA) has some shiny competition this year!
That Shiny Stuff is going in a 18' gullwing,that i bought from him. Now he owns it again. That boat should haul the Mail !!!
I can't waite to see it on the water.

I'm working on getting some polished things for my new ride!!!

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
not much.....

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I take it thats a dual four NOS deal from looking at that fabricated intake sitting in the floor. What kind of hp do you expect when on kill with the spray?
No NOS, just a putt-putt motor. I just hope it runs as good as the one I took out..

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Doing a little powder coating on parts.

Little refresh on the engine. Needs head gaskets

1 - 20 of 25 Posts