Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
I just grabbed a pair of spoons off my desk and was able to bang the shit out of it. Admin has given permission for us to all swear; so I am exercising my new PB rights.

I'm emailing google to get an Elvis tune up there for tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Google music

I've been banished to the goddamned back office today and it has no speakers on the computer. Like that useage of the new cussing policy??

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Revolution in Lake Havasu. :)devil:)devil

Hey what's the "banana" moniker stem from?

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lets see who can do the best "sweet home Alabama" intro.. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Banana

Revolution in Lake Havasu. :)devil:)devil

Hey what's the "banana" moniker stem from?
Loosely rhymes with Shawna. Comes from 4th grade. Todd Taylor didn't know my real last name for a couple of years. He thought it was just Banana. Shit. (I couldn't find a way to put a cuss word in there)

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Damn that's funny. Todd has a habit of doing that.

He is never on the forums so you can go ahead and call him what you do during the regattas. WE won't tell.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Toddddd!!

Damn that's funny. Todd has a habit of doing that.

He is never on the forums so you can go ahead and call him what you do during the regattas. WE won't tell.
Todd's name during the regattas is simply the sound of an exhale. (hands on hips)

Just kidding Todd! Just kidding!!!

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Cmon now, dont let Shintooooooo just walk away without a challenge on this folks, with "Old Macdonald" no less... Here is a video clip to help get you started...

From the google.com home page...

You can record your song and post the URL here like Shintooooooooo did so masterfully...

Mary Had A Little Lamb...

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts
I've been banished to the goddamned back office today and it has no speakers on the computer. Like that useage of the new cussing policy??
well, well, well look who's here:), man Garrdogg is having ALL kinds of bad influences on you LOL, you really should have consulted me for your screen name <evil grin>, I could of come up with a few really good ones...LMAO

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.