Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
I think we both know that I have tried to keep it off the boards and have not been able to get anything taken care of . I will be giving you a call in a little while , again .

·
SDBA #819
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
spd500:1735936 said:
I think we both know that I have tried to keep it off the boards and have not been able to get anything taken care of . I will be giving you a call in a little while , again .
you called me one time. I cant help that the fuel pump made noise when i sent it to you. I told you i never used it, only tested it. I think i was more than fair enough to OFFER YOU MONEY OR THE SCOOP BACK. The only one time you called you where rude. I never got pics off the "damage". If it was damaged why did u wait 6 months to contact me?

Now its public. Like i said, you have my number. Call me.

·
Registered
258 Posts
It wasn't "damaged" , it was junk . You advertised it as a good part and stated that it owrked great . It never worked at all , and upon inspection the springs for the brushes were not even in it . I think we both know better than the whole bullshit six months . I have left you messages on your phone , I have left you messages on THB , I have texted you . Last time I spoke with you you said that you were going to box up my scoop and send it back to me , but that it would be a few days before you would get a chance . Never got anything from you and you have yet to return any of my messages . I may be out on this deal and never get anything from you to make good on it , but I will make sure that everyone else knows better than to do any business with you .

·
SDBA #819
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
spd500:1736025 said:
It wasn't "damaged" , it was junk . You advertised it as a good part and stated that it owrked great . It never worked at all , and upon inspection the springs for the brushes were not even in it . I think we both know better than the whole bullshit six months . I have left you messages on your phone , I have left you messages on THB , I have texted you . Last time I spoke with you you said that you were going to box up my scoop and send it back to me , but that it would be a few days before you would get a chance . Never got anything from you and you have yet to return any of my messages . I may be out on this deal and never get anything from you to make good on it , but I will make sure that everyone else knows better than to do any business with you .
That is fine. You have my work cell. I check my messages daily. Not a single one from you. Im not trying to f you. I told u i would make it right. I will send you $80 in the mail. If thats not enough then so be it. Used parts dont have warantys. I still have no pics from you showing this messed up pump.

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
I used to have this tow rig for my race car (late 90's). But I understand it came from a guy down in the so-cal area with a 'big boat' that the paint scheme kinda matched. It was a dark maroon over white. Anybody recognize it? It was a pretty nice truck, well setup with all air ride and beltech suspension components, alcoa custom wheels.... wish i still had it!

PC TRUCK 1.jpg PC TRUCK 2.jpg PC TRUCK 3.jpg

1 - 20 of 56 Posts